Going to spend 3 months in South America over Feb to April. Need some advice on the countries to visit. Thinking of heading in the Peru, Bolivia area as interested in the walks and sites. Also move down south as probably heading home after( South Africa) . Any hints or suggestions for me would be great, thanks.
3 months in South America any country tips
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 2 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 3 driving to salvador
- 4 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 5 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 6 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 7 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 8 Currency Woes
- 9 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 10 Quito trip
- 11 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 12 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 13 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 14 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 15 1 day in Rio
- 16 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 17 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 18 Solo female travelling around South America
- 19 Bariloche car rental
- 20 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 21 Galapagos Islands
- 22 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 23 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 24 Day trip to Paracas
- 25 Peru trip