Going to spend 3 months in South America over Feb to April. Need some advice on the countries to visit. Thinking of heading in the Peru, Bolivia area as interested in the walks and sites. Also move down south as probably heading home after( South Africa) . Any hints or suggestions for me would be great, thanks.
3 months in South America any country tips
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 3 Birding in Mindo
- 4 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina
- 6 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 7 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 8 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 11 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 12 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!