Hey everyone...we are flying into Lima in March, and are up for any suggestions about what we should do and where we should go while there. Ideally we would like to do a 2 or 3 day hike to Machu Pichu, but we are really open to any advice!
3 college kids with only 9 days in Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Argentina, Chile, Bolivia & Peru with Tweens
- 2 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 3 See Machu Picchu soon with Gate One!
- 4 Colombia + Peru in 1 month: itinerary doable?
- 5 Birding in Mindo
- 6 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 9 Ecuador-tour guides
- 10 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 11 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 12 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 13 2 weeks in Argentina
- 14 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 15 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 16 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 17 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 18 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 19 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 20 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 21 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 22 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 23 Back to South America
- 24 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 25 More Help With Retirement Trip