We're going to be in Lima for 1 1/2 days at the end of August with kids and would love advice on things to do with them. Their ages are 13, 11, and 6 and they're pretty active. We will have just spend a week in MP and Sacred Valley area. I've heard about a restaurant called "Mi Causa." Would that be a good place to eat with kids? Any other restaurant suggestions.
24 hours in Lima with kids
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 2 Currency Woes
- 3 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 4 Just a week!
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 7 driving to salvador
- 8 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 9 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 10 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Quito trip
- 13 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 14 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 15 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 16 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 17 1 day in Rio
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!