I and my husband are planning a 2 weeks trip to South America and we are not able to decide which countries to pick to see during these 2 weeks.
We do want to visit Peru for the Machu Pichu but are not able to decide if we should club this with Brazil or Argentina ? What would you recommend?
1- which country between Brazil or Argentina should be pick along with Peru such that we don't just spend too much time in transit from one place to other
2- what in Peru should we see and plan? Would we have enough time to get to Bolivia or see the Amazon?
3- in the second country that you suggest, what all should be included in sight seeing? What's the mode of travel in these countries - so do you drive around or is it bus / ferry / flights ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 FOR MORE INFO:-%&@==<>http://www.cluesforhealth.com/ultavive-garcinia-es/
- 2 Brazil
- 3 Parking in Valparaiso
- 4 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 5 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 6 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 7 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 8 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 9 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 10 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 11 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 12 Peru Trip for the Family
- 13 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 14 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 15 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 16 1.5 days in Rio
- 17 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 18 Galapagos tours
- 19 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 20 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 21 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 22 2 weeks trip
- 23 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 24 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 25 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui