Thanks for all your help in planning my last trip to Italy and Spain. It was wonderful. Now we are planning our next trip to South America. Thinking last two weeks in December 2013.
In my last trip, I realized that 2 weeks is the maximum amount of time we can spend outside our home without getting bored or tired of being a tourist. With that in mind we are planning our next trip to South America. The two options we are thinking are 2 weeks in peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 week in Chile. As always please chime in with your inputs.
2 Weeks in Peru - highlevel things we would like to cover:
a. 5 day trail (Salkantay or Inca)
b. Machu Pichu
c. Sacred Valley
d. Lake Titicaca
e. Amazon (if possible)
1 Week in Peru and 1 Week in Chile - highlevel things we would like to cover:
a. Machu Pichu
b. Sacred Valley
c. Lake Titicaca
f. Patagonia (I don't think we will hike TDP). Just glaciers.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colchagua Valey
- 2 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 3 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 4 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 5 Trip Report: Bogota
- 6 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 7 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 8 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 9 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 10 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 12 Pantanal tour prices
- 13 Safety in Rio?
- 14 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 15 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 16 Argentina Trip report
- 17 My Lima Layover
- 18 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 19 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 20 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 21 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 22 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 23 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 24 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 25 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice