Thanks for all your help in planning my last trip to Italy and Spain. It was wonderful. Now we are planning our next trip to South America. Thinking last two weeks in December 2013.
In my last trip, I realized that 2 weeks is the maximum amount of time we can spend outside our home without getting bored or tired of being a tourist. With that in mind we are planning our next trip to South America. The two options we are thinking are 2 weeks in peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 week in Chile. As always please chime in with your inputs.
2 Weeks in Peru - highlevel things we would like to cover:
a. 5 day trail (Salkantay or Inca)
b. Machu Pichu
c. Sacred Valley
d. Lake Titicaca
e. Amazon (if possible)
1 Week in Peru and 1 Week in Chile - highlevel things we would like to cover:
a. Machu Pichu
b. Sacred Valley
c. Lake Titicaca
f. Patagonia (I don't think we will hike TDP). Just glaciers.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ¦~ ¦ ~ ¦ B U S 97.C O M ¦~ ¦ ~ ¦ 카지노사이트주소 ¦~ ¦ ~ ¦ 카지노게임
- 2 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 3 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 4 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 5 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 6 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 Flying Solo to South America
- 9 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 10 South American destinations for introverts?
- 11 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 12 Where to start in May?
- 13 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 14 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 15 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 16 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 17 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 18 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 19 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 21 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 22 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 23 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 24 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 25 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April