My husband and I are going to Argentina for 2 weeks at the end of December. We are late in finishing planning our trip.
We plan to spend the first two days in BA, then we will be heading to Cordoba for his friends wedding, the reason for the trip. We will spend 2-3 days in Cordoba, then are trying to figure out what to do for the remaining 8-9 days.
His friend is marrying an Argentinian woman, and the family may be able to help direct us as to where to stay in the Mendoza/wine region. How far/easy is it to get to Chile from there? I'm torn as to whether we should try to visit the wine region and maybe Chile, or to try to go to patagonia.
Are we missing out if we don't go to Patagonia? I don't know that we want to go to Tiera del Fuego, but were thinking of seeing the glacier park. Is it worth the time and money? Or is there enough to see in Mendoza or the Lake region? We do really enjoy wine, as I'm originally from near Napa Valley in California, but because of that I've done wine tasting many times before.
Any help, advice welcome, thank you!!!
2 Weeks in Argentina, help needed with Itinarary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 2 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 3 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 4 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 5 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 6 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 7 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 8 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 9 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 10 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 11 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 12 Three weeks in South America
- 13 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 14 Patagonia tour in April
- 15 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 18 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 19 Off the beaten track
- 20 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 21 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 22 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 23 Peru: a month travel in February
- 24 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 25 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca