I've always wanted to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, so I started planning a trip to Peru. After doing more research, I'd really like to expand my trip. I looked into Lake Titicaca and Colca Canyon as places to visit in Peru, but feel like I might enjoy traveling to Brazil instead. Essentially 1 week in Peru including hiking the Inca Trail and exploring Cusco, then flying through Lima to Rio. I'd like to spend 3 days in Rio, a few days it Igauzu Falls, and then am wanting to include a beach town (not sure which one). Is this too much to fit in? Is it adding too much to the budget? I've heard brazil can be pretty expensive. Also, it's only 2 girls traveling, is it safe?
2-3 Week Itinerary in Peru and Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 2 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 3 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 4 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 5 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 6 1 day in Rio
- 7 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 8 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 9 Solo female travelling around South America
- 10 Bariloche car rental
- 11 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 12 Galapagos Islands
- 13 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 14 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 15 Day trip to Paracas
- 16 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 17 Peru trip
- 18 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 19 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 20 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 21 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 22 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 23 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 24 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 25 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca