I've always wanted to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, so I started planning a trip to Peru. After doing more research, I'd really like to expand my trip. I looked into Lake Titicaca and Colca Canyon as places to visit in Peru, but feel like I might enjoy traveling to Brazil instead. Essentially 1 week in Peru including hiking the Inca Trail and exploring Cusco, then flying through Lima to Rio. I'd like to spend 3 days in Rio, a few days it Igauzu Falls, and then am wanting to include a beach town (not sure which one). Is this too much to fit in? Is it adding too much to the budget? I've heard brazil can be pretty expensive. Also, it's only 2 girls traveling, is it safe?
2-3 Week Itinerary in Peru and Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lodge in Pantanal
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 3 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 4 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 5 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 6 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 7 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 8 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 9 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 10 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 11 Cell phone in Brazil
- 12 10 Full Days in Peru
- 13 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 14 10 day itinerary questions
- 15 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 16 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 17 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 18 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 19 Santiago 2 days
- 20 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 21 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 22 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 23 10 day in peru
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza