I've always wanted to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, so I started planning a trip to Peru. After doing more research, I'd really like to expand my trip. I looked into Lake Titicaca and Colca Canyon as places to visit in Peru, but feel like I might enjoy traveling to Brazil instead. Essentially 1 week in Peru including hiking the Inca Trail and exploring Cusco, then flying through Lima to Rio. I'd like to spend 3 days in Rio, a few days it Igauzu Falls, and then am wanting to include a beach town (not sure which one). Is this too much to fit in? Is it adding too much to the budget? I've heard brazil can be pretty expensive. Also, it's only 2 girls traveling, is it safe?
2-3 Week Itinerary in Peru and Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 2 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 3 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 4 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 5 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 6 Cell phone in Brazil
- 7 10 Full Days in Peru
- 8 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 9 10 day itinerary questions
- 10 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 11 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 12 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 13 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 14 Santiago 2 days
- 15 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 18 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 19 10 day in peru
- 20 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 21 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 22 Mendoza
- 23 Patagonia in November 2014 Need help with rental SUV or guide
- 24 Hotel Suggestions Cusco, Aguas calientes, Urubamba, Puno, Lima etc..
- 25 General Peru questions