I've always wanted to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, so I started planning a trip to Peru. After doing more research, I'd really like to expand my trip. I looked into Lake Titicaca and Colca Canyon as places to visit in Peru, but feel like I might enjoy traveling to Brazil instead. Essentially 1 week in Peru including hiking the Inca Trail and exploring Cusco, then flying through Lima to Rio. I'd like to spend 3 days in Rio, a few days it Igauzu Falls, and then am wanting to include a beach town (not sure which one). Is this too much to fit in? Is it adding too much to the budget? I've heard brazil can be pretty expensive. Also, it's only 2 girls traveling, is it safe?
2-3 Week Itinerary in Peru and Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 argentina & brazil
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 4 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 5 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 8 Brazilian music
- 9 Christmas in Cusco
- 10 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 11 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 12 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 13 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 14 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 15 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 16 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 17 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 18 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 19 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 20 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 21 Private sightseeing
- 22 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 23 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 24 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 25 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?