I've always wanted to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, so I started planning a trip to Peru. After doing more research, I'd really like to expand my trip. I looked into Lake Titicaca and Colca Canyon as places to visit in Peru, but feel like I might enjoy traveling to Brazil instead. Essentially 1 week in Peru including hiking the Inca Trail and exploring Cusco, then flying through Lima to Rio. I'd like to spend 3 days in Rio, a few days it Igauzu Falls, and then am wanting to include a beach town (not sure which one). Is this too much to fit in? Is it adding too much to the budget? I've heard brazil can be pretty expensive. Also, it's only 2 girls traveling, is it safe?
2-3 Week Itinerary in Peru and Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 2 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 3 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 4 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 5 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 6 Easter Day in Rio
- 7 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 8 Patagonia tour
- 9 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 10 Patagonia tour in April
- 11 Patagonia tour
- 12 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 13 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 14 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 15 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 16 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 17 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 18 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 19 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 20 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 21 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 24 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 25 Help with Patagonia planning