i have 18 days in peru. what are the best places to visit? right now i plan to fly in and out of lima. how many days should i spend there? how easy is it to get to cusco? is cusco the best base for the sacred valley and machu picchu? next i am thinking about going to puerto maldonad and to the tambopata national reserve. has anyone traveled from cusco there? how did you do it? is it a place i definitely should not miss? how easy is travel through the country? is air travel the only/easiest way to travel? are their inter-country air passes? how about lake titicaca? areqipa and the colca valley? sorry for all the questions, i'm going on a budget so i need to be prepared.
18 days in Peru!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 2 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 5 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 6 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 7 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 8 Columbia Local Beer
- 9 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 10 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 11 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 12 10 days in Argentina
- 13 february/march- where to go?
- 14 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 15 Peruvian Amazon
- 16 driving to salvador
- 17 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 18 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 19 Peru, help cutting costs
- 20 cartagena , columbia
- 21 Peru Itinerary Help
- 22 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 23 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 24 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 25 Birding in Mindo