i have 18 days in peru. what are the best places to visit? right now i plan to fly in and out of lima. how many days should i spend there? how easy is it to get to cusco? is cusco the best base for the sacred valley and machu picchu? next i am thinking about going to puerto maldonad and to the tambopata national reserve. has anyone traveled from cusco there? how did you do it? is it a place i definitely should not miss? how easy is travel through the country? is air travel the only/easiest way to travel? are their inter-country air passes? how about lake titicaca? areqipa and the colca valley? sorry for all the questions, i'm going on a budget so i need to be prepared.
18 days in Peru!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Car rental in Patagonia
- 2 Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Lima to Foz
- 4 Chile Private Tour
- 5 Language study in Brazil
- 6 Columbia Questions
- 7 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 8 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 11 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 12 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 13 Chile - IVA Tax
- 14 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Trip Report
- 17 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 18 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 19 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 20 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 21 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 22 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 23 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 24 1st South American adventure
- 25 Short trip to Chile during New Year?