i have 18 days in peru. what are the best places to visit? right now i plan to fly in and out of lima. how many days should i spend there? how easy is it to get to cusco? is cusco the best base for the sacred valley and machu picchu? next i am thinking about going to puerto maldonad and to the tambopata national reserve. has anyone traveled from cusco there? how did you do it? is it a place i definitely should not miss? how easy is travel through the country? is air travel the only/easiest way to travel? are their inter-country air passes? how about lake titicaca? areqipa and the colca valley? sorry for all the questions, i'm going on a budget so i need to be prepared.
18 days in Peru!
View all South America activity »
- 1 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 2 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 3 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 4 8 Days in Brazil
- 5 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 6 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 7 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 8 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 9 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 10 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 11 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 12 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 13 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 14 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 15 Peru Hop?
- 16 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 17 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 18 Uruguay Re-Do
- 19 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 More suggested reading
- 22 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 23 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 24 Bariloche over XMas
- 25 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014