i have 18 days in peru. what are the best places to visit? right now i plan to fly in and out of lima. how many days should i spend there? how easy is it to get to cusco? is cusco the best base for the sacred valley and machu picchu? next i am thinking about going to puerto maldonad and to the tambopata national reserve. has anyone traveled from cusco there? how did you do it? is it a place i definitely should not miss? how easy is travel through the country? is air travel the only/easiest way to travel? are their inter-country air passes? how about lake titicaca? areqipa and the colca valley? sorry for all the questions, i'm going on a budget so i need to be prepared.
18 days in Peru!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 2 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 3 Brazilian music
- 4 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 5 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 6 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 7 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 8 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 9 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 10 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 13 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 14 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 15 Private sightseeing
- 16 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 17 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 18 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 19 argentina & brazil
- 20 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 21 private sightseeing
- 22 private tour options
- 23 Currency Woes
- 24 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS