i have 18 days in peru. what are the best places to visit? right now i plan to fly in and out of lima. how many days should i spend there? how easy is it to get to cusco? is cusco the best base for the sacred valley and machu picchu? next i am thinking about going to puerto maldonad and to the tambopata national reserve. has anyone traveled from cusco there? how did you do it? is it a place i definitely should not miss? how easy is travel through the country? is air travel the only/easiest way to travel? are their inter-country air passes? how about lake titicaca? areqipa and the colca valley? sorry for all the questions, i'm going on a budget so i need to be prepared.
18 days in Peru!
View all South America activity »
- 1 Crellston and Others
- 2 Reflections on our South America trip
- 3 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 4 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 5 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 6 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 7 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 8 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 9 8 Days in Brazil
- 10 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 11 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 12 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 13 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 14 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 15 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 16 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 17 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 20 Peru Hop?
- 21 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 22 Uruguay Re-Do
- 23 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 24 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 25 More suggested reading