My friend and I are planning on going to Brazil in June for 15 days. We are flying into Sao Paulo and plan on spending a night or two there. We also are planning on going to Rio and would like to do some adventure activities and see the Amazon. I've read a lot about the Pantanal as well, is this more recommended than the Amazon via Manaus? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! We are trying to figure out how to structure our trip and what places are essential to visit! Thanks!
15 Days in Brazil Itinerary help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 2 Back to South America
- 3 Amazon from the Andes?
- 4 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 5 Bogotá Restaurants
- 6 Speak to me of Peru
- 7 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 8 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 9 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 10 Salta vs. Santiago
- 11 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 12 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 13 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 14 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 15 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 16 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 19 Fire in Valparaiso
- 20 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 21 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 22 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 23 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 24 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 25 Driving in Ecuador