We would appreciate some help from all you experienced travellers. We're (couple in our early 30's) planning to travel through South America and this is our rough itinerary:
1. Ecuador - 2 weeks - Sept - Galapagos + Quito surrounding areas
2. Peru - 3 weeks - Sept/Oct - Macchu Picchu, Manu Amazon Reserve, Lake Titicaca
3. Bolivia - 2 weeks - Oct - Lake Titicaca, La Paz, Sucre, Salaar de Uyuni
4. Argentina - 3 weeks - end Oct/Nov - Mendoza – Patagonia – Torre del Fuego (Glazier) – Flight to Buenos Aires + side trip to Colonia
5. Brazil - 3 weeks - Nov - Iguaçu – Flight to Rio - Paraty – Flight to Salvador + maybe Amazon
6. Venezuela - 10 days – Orinoco Delta - Angel Falls – Los Roques
Are we allocating enough time? Ideally we'd spend much longer but we can't - are there any times or places you would change.
Is mid November ok to visit Torre del Fuego or will it still be very cold?
We will be mainly travelling by long distance buses especially from Cuzco to Lake Titicaca on to Bolivia and Argentina. In Brazil we will fly.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.musclezx90site.com/garnorax-de/
- 2 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 3 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 4 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 5 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 6 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 7 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 8 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 9 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 10 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 11 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 12 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 13 Iquitos
- 14 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 15 Rainbow mountain trek
- 16 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 17 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 22 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio