We would appreciate some help from all you experienced travellers. We're (couple in our early 30's) planning to travel through South America and this is our rough itinerary:
1. Ecuador - 2 weeks - Sept - Galapagos + Quito surrounding areas
2. Peru - 3 weeks - Sept/Oct - Macchu Picchu, Manu Amazon Reserve, Lake Titicaca
3. Bolivia - 2 weeks - Oct - Lake Titicaca, La Paz, Sucre, Salaar de Uyuni
4. Argentina - 3 weeks - end Oct/Nov - Mendoza – Patagonia – Torre del Fuego (Glazier) – Flight to Buenos Aires + side trip to Colonia
5. Brazil - 3 weeks - Nov - Iguaçu – Flight to Rio - Paraty – Flight to Salvador + maybe Amazon
6. Venezuela - 10 days – Orinoco Delta - Angel Falls – Los Roques
Are we allocating enough time? Ideally we'd spend much longer but we can't - are there any times or places you would change.
Is mid November ok to visit Torre del Fuego or will it still be very cold?
We will be mainly travelling by long distance buses especially from Cuzco to Lake Titicaca on to Bolivia and Argentina. In Brazil we will fly.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 2 http://www.wecareskincare.com/luxia-no-7/
- 3 http://www.wecareskincare.com/luxia-no-7/
- 4 정통카지노블랙잭【╰艾╮】※ROA9。ＣoＭ※【╰艾╮】워커힐카지노
- 5 Uruguay for wildlife
- 6 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 7 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 8 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 9 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 10 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 11 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 12 El Calafate excursions
- 13 Ecuador earthquake
- 14 Peru & Ecuador
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 17 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 18 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 19 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 20 Stray Dogs?
- 21 Salkantay trek
- 22 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 23 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 24 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 25 Enrico Poli Collection