I'm travelling to South America in September for 13 weeks. Would love some feedback on my current itinerary.
We are flying into Cartagena then the plan is to do:
3.5 weeks in Colombia
2.5 weeks in Ecuador
4 weeks in Peru
2 weeks in Bolivia
1 week in Rio (will fly here from Bolivia)
We then fly home out of Rio
Does that sound doable?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 2 WEBJET
- 3 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 6 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 7 Itineraries
- 8 Pantanal Lodges
- 9 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 10 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 11 3 weeks in South America
- 12 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 13 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 14 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 15 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 16 Chile wine tour
- 17 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 18 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 19 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 20 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 21 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 22 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 23 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 24 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 25 My June '14 Peru Trip