I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
11 hours layover in Buenos Aires
- 1 Crellston and Others
- 2 Reflections on our South America trip
- 3 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 4 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 5 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 6 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 7 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 10 8 Days in Brazil
- 11 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 12 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 13 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 14 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 15 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 18 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 21 Peru Hop?
- 22 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 23 Uruguay Re-Do
- 24 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 25 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven