I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel by Bus in Peru
- 2 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 3 Safety in Rio?
- 4 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 5 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 6 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 7 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Argentina Trip report
- 9 Pantanal tour prices
- 10 My Lima Layover
- 11 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 12 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 13 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 14 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 15 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 16 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 17 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 18 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 19 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 22 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 23 tours and tips
- 24 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 25 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?