I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 스마트폰토토 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 2 Packing for 8 Days in Ecuador
- 3 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 4 Weight limits on Peru trains
- 5 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 6 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 7 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 8 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 9 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 10 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 11 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 12 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 13 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 14 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 15 help with a trip to south america
- 16 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 17 Mistura - anyone been?
- 18 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 19 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 21 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 22 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 23 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 24 Trip to the Amazon!
- 25 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?