I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
11 hours layover in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 4 JW Marriott Lima
- 5 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 6 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 7 Quito recommendations
- 8 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 9 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 10 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 11 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 12 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 13 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 15 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 16 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 17 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 18 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 19 Ecuador-tour guides
- 20 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 21 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 22 lima airport transport
- 23 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 24 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 25 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?