I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 2 Deborah Ferrari - Luxury Beach Hotels in Arica
- 3 Urgent help! 3 week itinerary for Brazil, Argentina and Peru in September
- 4 Machu Picchu - What Month Most Green for Photos?
- 5 Andean Weaving Video
- 6 60 day Trip to South America
- 7 Machu Picchu
- 8 Purchasing 2016 Machu Picchu Tickets
- 9 Machu Picchu in January
- 10 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 11 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 12 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 13 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 14 Rio Water Quality
- 15 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 16 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 17 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 18 Two day stay in Lima
- 19 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 20 Cities near santiago chile?
- 21 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 22 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 23 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 24 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 25 Uyuni Salar Tour Company