I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
11 hours layover in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 2 TDP in August
- 3 Amazon Cruise
- 4 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 5 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 6 Brazil for Carnival
- 7 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 Last 2 weeks
- 10 10 nights in Argentina
- 11 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 12 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 13 Sobering Film
- 14 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 15 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 16 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 17 Machu Picchu First?
- 18 Rosh Hashanah
- 19 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 20 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 21 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 22 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 23 Patagonia trip decisions
- 24 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 25 VENEZUELA : avoid POSADA La CASITA and GEKKO TOurs in Ciudad Bolivar