I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Renting house in Bariloche
- 2 house/apartment rental
- 3 Inca Jungle trek to Machu Picchu
- 4 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 5 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 6 Uruguay for wildlife
- 7 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 8 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 9 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 10 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 11 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 12 El Calafate excursions
- 13 Ecuador earthquake
- 14 Peru & Ecuador
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 17 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 18 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 19 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 20 Stray Dogs?
- 21 Salkantay trek
- 22 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 23 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 24 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 25 Enrico Poli Collection