I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.probioticspotency.com/apex-vitality-enhance-xl
- 2 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?
- 3 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 4 Pereu Floodingf
- 5 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 6 Lunahuana
- 7 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 8 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 9 One week in Cartagena?
- 10 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 11 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 12 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 17 Choquequirao Questions
- 18 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 19 MARCHU PICCHU
- 20 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 21 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 22 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 23 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso