I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
11 hours layover in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Currency Woes
- 2 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 3 Just a week!
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 6 driving to salvador
- 7 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 8 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 9 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 10 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Quito trip
- 13 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 14 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 15 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 16 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 17 1 day in Rio
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!