I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 2 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 3 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 4 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 5 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 6 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 7 Choquequirao Questions
- 8 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 9 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 10 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 11 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 12 Sixty days in Colombia
- 13 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 14 Cajamarca
- 15 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 16 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 17 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 18 Patagonia - Equipment
- 19 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 20 Chile or Argentina?
- 21 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 22 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 23 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 24 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 25 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina