I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
11 hours layover in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 2 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 5 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 6 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 7 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 8 Columbia Local Beer
- 9 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 10 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 11 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 12 10 days in Argentina
- 13 february/march- where to go?
- 14 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 15 Peruvian Amazon
- 16 driving to salvador
- 17 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 18 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 19 Peru, help cutting costs
- 20 cartagena , columbia
- 21 Peru Itinerary Help
- 22 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 23 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 24 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 25 Birding in Mindo