I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
11 hours layover in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 8 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 9 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 10 Three weeks in South America
- 11 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 12 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 13 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 14 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 Easter Day in Rio
- 17 Argentina Trip report
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 23 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 Patagonia tour in April