I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 documentos: passaportes, licenças, cartão de identificação, pmovers95
- 2 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 5 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 6 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 7 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 8 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 9 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 10 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 11 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 12 Galapagos Add Ons
- 13 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 14 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 15 Trip Report Ecuador
- 16 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 17 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 18 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 22 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 23 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 24 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 25 Ecuador, Places to shop