I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 2 Argentina in October--more questions
- 3 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 4 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 5 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 6 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 7 South America this October
- 8 Chile or Argentina?
- 9 11 hours in Lima
- 10 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 11 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 12 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 13 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 14 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 15 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 16 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 17 Peru in December
- 18 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 19 Tarapoto
- 20 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 21 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 22 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 23 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 24 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 25 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please