I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
11 hours layover in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 2 Christmas in Cusco
- 3 transportation in Brazil
- 4 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 7 Patagonia Chile
- 8 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 9 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 10 Easter Island flight delays?
- 11 argentina & brazil
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 14 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 15 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 16 Brazilian music
- 17 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 18 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 19 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 20 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 21 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 22 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 23 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 24 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 25 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?