I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 2 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Safety warning?
- 5 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 6 Iguazu falls logistics
- 7 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 8 Packing for Chile in November
- 9 Lima stopover
- 10 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 11 Amazon side trip
- 12 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 13 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 14 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 15 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 16 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 17 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 18 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 19 Santiago - where to stay?
- 20 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 21 Tour guide/ agency
- 22 Patagonia Planning
- 23 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 24 March trip to Brazil
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?