I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Dining in Medellin
- 2 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 3 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 5 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 6 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 7 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 8 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 9 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 10 santiago chile area
- 11 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 12 Reflections on our South America trip
- 13 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 14 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 15 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 16 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 17 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 18 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 19 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 20 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 21 One week in Cartagena?
- 22 Argentina 3 week Itinerary
- 23 One day in Buenos Aires and Tango Experience
- 24 Santiago to Puerto Montt
- 25 Visiting Medellin