I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 2 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 3 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 4 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 5 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 6 Travel Report For Brazil
- 7 3 weeks to travel
- 8 Living in rural South America
- 9 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 10 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 11 Final dinner tonight
- 12 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 13 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 14 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 15 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 16 Visiting Medellin
- 17 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 18 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 19 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 20 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 21 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 22 Chile in February and March
- 23 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 24 Rio and Iguacu
- 25 Galapagos Island