I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
11 hours layover in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 nights in Torres Del Paine - Which route and refugio?
- 2 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 5 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 6 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 7 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 8 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 9 WWYD-time in Lima
- 10 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 11 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 12 Argentina Holiday Help
- 13 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 14 argentina & brazil
- 15 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 16 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 17 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 18 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 19 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 20 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 21 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 22 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 23 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 24 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 25 2 wks in Colombia