I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to Spend More Time - Puerto Varas or Pucon?
- 2 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 3 Atm & credit card use in Peru
- 4 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 5 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 6 Getting thru airport security Buenos Aires
- 7 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 8 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 9 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 10 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 11 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 12 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 13 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 14 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 15 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 16 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 17 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 18 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 19 Sixty days in Colombia
- 20 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 21 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 22 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 23 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 24 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 25 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia