I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 2 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 3 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 4 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 5 Avianca business class
- 6 Planning Argentina Trip
- 7 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 10 Feria de las flores
- 11 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 12 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 13 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 14 comments
- 15 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 16 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 17 Huacachina, Peru
- 18 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 19 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Pantanal Lodges
- 21 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 22 Manaus
- 23 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 24 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!