I am planning an 11-day trip to South America end of November. I am open to going just about anywhere but it's somewhat overwhelming since I've never visited and it's obviously very big. I'm thinking maybe Argentina, Brazil and Colombia. My mother is from Bogota so I wanted that to be my last stop before going home. Any suggestions out there? Thank you!
11 days in South America
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 3 Vaya Adventures
- 4 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 5 Brazil World Cup
- 6 travel to iguazu?
- 7 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 8 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 9 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 12 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 13 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 14 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 15 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 16 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 17 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 18 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 19 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN