Me, my wife and our 8-yr old are planning on making a trip to Easter Island and Santiago in mid-April 2014. I am using my airline miles to buy the tickets; hence the need to plan a year in advance. This is the itinerary that I have come up with, but I don't know what I can do on days 8 and 9 in Santiago, or if I should make any day trips (Valparaíso?) that will be fun and relaxing for the entire family. I have yet to buy my return ticket so I am open to adding or removing a day.
Day 1: Depart from New York.
Day 2: Arrive in Easter Island. See Easter Island.
Day 3: See Easter Island.
Day 4: See Easter Island.
Day 5: See Easter Island.
Day 6: Arrive in Santiago. See Santiago.
Day 7: See Santiago.
Day 10: Leave Santiago
Day 11: Arrive in New York.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/varitonil/
- 2 Argentina vs Chile
- 3 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 4 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 5 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 6 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 7 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 8 Avianca business class
- 9 Planning Argentina Trip
- 10 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 11 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 12 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 13 Feria de las flores
- 14 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 15 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 16 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 17 comments
- 18 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 19 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 20 Huacachina, Peru
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Pantanal Lodges
- 24 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 25 Manaus