I'd like to spend 7-9 days in Peru. We have free miles to get there, and some free hotel miles. We can afford a rental car and meals, but not a lot of trains, boats, adventures, etc. I'd like to fly into Lima, and then visit one or two scenic places. For example, we have free hotel points where we could stay in Lima, and then drive to Paracas for a few days (Hiltons in both places). I know, it'd be a shame to go to Peru and not see Machu Picchu. BUT it seems that that might be more than we can afford. And it'd be better to go to Peru than to not go at all, right? So I'm wondering what other ideas you might have for such a trip.
10 day itinerary for Peru on a small budget
- 1 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 2 car rental Foz Iguazu (arriving), leaving Iguazu Fall, Argentina
- 3 Iguazu falls itinerary options... ...which one makes sense?
- 4 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 5 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 6 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 7 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 8 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 9 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 10 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 11 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 12 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 13 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Vaya Adventures
- 16 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 17 travel to iguazu?
- 18 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 19 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 20 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 21 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 22 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 23 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 24 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 25 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero