Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 2 Please guys, help me leave...
- 3 Flying Solo to South America
- 4 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 South American destinations for introverts?
- 7 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 8 Where to start in May?
- 9 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 10 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 11 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 12 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 13 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 14 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 15 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 16 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 18 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 19 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 20 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 21 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 22 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 23 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 24 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 25 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
Afternoon All -