Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 2 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 3 Route of the Seven Lakes drive
- 4 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 5 Safety warning?
- 6 Bariloche rafting trips
- 7 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 8 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 9 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 10 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 11 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 12 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 13 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 14 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 15 Iguazu falls logistics
- 16 Packing for Chile in November
- 17 Lima stopover
- 18 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 19 Amazon side trip
- 20 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 21 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 22 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 23 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 24 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 25 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
Afternoon All -