Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
1 week in Bogota/Cali Colombia
Afternoon All -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 SA for the first time. solo,female
- 2 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 3 Language study in Brazil
- 4 Lima to Foz
- 5 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Car rental in Patagonia
- 9 Itinerary Feedback
- 10 Chile Private Tour
- 11 Columbia Questions
- 12 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 13 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 14 Argentina Holiday Help
- 15 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 16 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 17 Chile - IVA Tax
- 18 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 19 Trip Report
- 20 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 21 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 22 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 23 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 24 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 25 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina