Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 GMX1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT GMXTec*h care 24/7
- 2 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 3 2 weeks in Chile
- 4 Travel agency in Columbia
- 5 Argentina (Chile?)
- 6 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 7 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 8 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 9 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 10 Cartagena tips
- 11 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 12 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 13 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 16 What to skip in Argentina
- 17 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 18 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 19 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 20 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 21 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 22 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 23 Itineraries
- 24 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 25 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
Afternoon All -