Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 2 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 3 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 4 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 5 Expat meet up.
- 6 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 9 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 10 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 11 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 12 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 13 Sixty days in Colombia
- 14 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 15 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 16 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 17 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 19 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 20 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 22 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 23 summer olympics in Rio
- 24 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 25 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
Afternoon All -