Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 2 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 3 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 4 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 5 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 6 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 7 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 8 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 9 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 10 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 11 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 12 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 13 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 14 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 15 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 16 Galapagos Add Ons
- 17 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 18 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 19 Trip Report Ecuador
- 20 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 21 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 22 Day trips from Montevideo
- 23 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 24 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
Afternoon All -