Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 2 galapagos island
- 3 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 4 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 5 christmas in buenos aires
- 6 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 7 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 8 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 9 Best Latin American countries!
- 10 Peru in Late February?
- 11 Sao Paulo
- 12 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 13 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 14 Salud !
- 15 Cartagena
- 16 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 17 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 18 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 19 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 20 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 21 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 Galapagos Island
- 24 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 25 Puno to Lima
Afternoon All -