Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Learn More Here===>> http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 3 Bariloche car rental
- 4 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 5 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 6 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 7 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Machu Picchu in January
- 9 Dining in Medellin
- 10 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 11 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 12 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 13 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 14 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 15 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 16 santiago chile area
- 17 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 18 Reflections on our South America trip
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 21 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 22 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 23 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 24 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 25 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
Afternoon All -