Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
1 week in Bogota/Cali Colombia
Afternoon All -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 2 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Christmas in Cusco
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 7 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 8 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 9 transportation in Brazil
- 10 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Patagonia Chile
- 13 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 14 Easter Island flight delays?
- 15 argentina & brazil
- 16 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 17 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 18 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 19 Brazilian music
- 20 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 21 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 23 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 24 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 25 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?