Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 4 Avianca business class
- 5 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 7 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 8 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 How many days in Medellin area?
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 17 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 18 Peru Trip for the Family
- 19 Pisco sours
- 20 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 21 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 22 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 23 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 24 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 25 Lodging by Medellin Airport
Afternoon All -