Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 2 Trip Report Ecuador
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 5 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 6 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 7 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 8 Day trips from Montevideo
- 9 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 10 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 11 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 12 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 13 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 14 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 15 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 16 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 17 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 18 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 19 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 21 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 22 Atacama and ????
- 23 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 24 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 25 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
Afternoon All -