Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 2 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 3 Chile or Argentina?
- 4 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 5 Peru in December
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Tarapoto
- 8 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 9 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 10 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 11 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 12 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 13 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 14 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 15 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 16 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 17 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 18 Campinas and Natal help
- 19 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 20 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 21 Uruguay for wildlife
- 22 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 23 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 24 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience
- 25 Ecuador safe travel
Afternoon All -