Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
1 week in Bogota/Cali Colombia
Afternoon All -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 2 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 3 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 4 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 5 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 6 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 7 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 10 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 11 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 12 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 13 Private sightseeing
- 14 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 15 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 16 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 17 argentina & brazil
- 18 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 19 private sightseeing
- 20 private tour options
- 21 Currency Woes
- 22 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 23 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 24 Argentina Holiday Help
- 25 Santos Simon Joalheiros BEWARE JEWELRY FRAUD SCAM