Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
1 week in Bogota/Cali Colombia
Afternoon All -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 2 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 3 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 4 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 5 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 6 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 7 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 8 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 9 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 10 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 11 Three weeks in South America
- 12 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 13 Patagonia tour in April
- 14 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 17 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 18 Off the beaten track
- 19 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 20 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 21 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 22 Peru: a month travel in February
- 23 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 24 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 25 NatGeo Patagonia trip