Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Harry up !!☛☎ YAHOO Tech Support Phone Number ☛☎ 1800–540–6830
- 2 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 3 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 4 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 5 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 6 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 7 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 8 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 9 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 10 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 8 days in Ecudor
- 12 Northeast Brazil
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 15 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 21 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 22 Lima - driver for hire
- 23 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 24 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 25 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
Afternoon All -