Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South America this October
- 2 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 3 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 4 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 7 Layover in Lima
- 8 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 9 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 10 San Salvador Layover
- 11 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 12 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 13 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 14 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 15 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 16 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 17 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 18 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 19 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 20 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 21 Santiago, Chile
- 22 limited time in Cusco
- 23 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 24 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 25 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
Afternoon All -