Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pereu Floodingf
- 2 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 3 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 4 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 5 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 6 One week in Cartagena?
- 7 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 8 Lunahuana
- 9 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 10 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 11 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 12 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 13 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 14 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 17 MARCHU PICCHU
- 18 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 19 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 20 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 21 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 22 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 23 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 24 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 25 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
Afternoon All -