Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
1 week in Bogota/Cali Colombia
Afternoon All -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 2 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 3 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 4 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 5 Birding in Mindo
- 6 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 7 2 weeks in Argentina
- 8 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 9 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 10 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 11 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 12 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 13 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 14 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 15 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 16 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 17 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 20 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 21 JW Marriott Lima
- 22 Trip Report - Very Long
- 23 Quito recommendations
- 24 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 25 Which airline to fly to Cusco?