Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
1 week in Bogota/Cali Colombia
Afternoon All -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 2 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 3 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 4 Lodge in Pantanal
- 5 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 6 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 7 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 8 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 9 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 10 Cell phone in Brazil
- 11 10 Full Days in Peru
- 12 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 13 10 day itinerary questions
- 14 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 15 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 16 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 17 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 18 Santiago 2 days
- 19 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 22 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 23 10 day in peru
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza