Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
1 week in Bogota/Cali Colombia
Afternoon All -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 Amazon River Ecotours
- 3 NW of Argentina
- 4 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 7 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 8 Ten days in Ecuador
- 9 amazon jungle trips
- 10 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 11 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 12 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 13 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 14 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 15 Peru versus Bolivia
- 16 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 17 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 18 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 19 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 20 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 21 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 22 Peru in December
- 23 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 24 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 25 NYT Article on Cartagena