Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
1 week in Bogota/Cali Colombia
Afternoon All -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 2 Peru, help cutting costs
- 3 Peruvian Amazon
- 4 Peru Itinerary Help
- 5 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 6 driving to salvador
- 7 february/march- where to go?
- 8 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 9 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 10 Birding in Mindo
- 11 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 12 Iguazu accomodation
- 13 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 14 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 15 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 16 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 17 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 18 Peru: a month travel in February
- 19 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 20 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 21 Off the beaten track
- 22 Solo female travelling around South America
- 23 Anyone familiar with PeruSmile?
- 24 Punta del Este or La Barra area?
- 25 South American Airpasses