Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 2 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 3 Argentina
- 4 Tucantravel company.
- 5 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 6 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 7 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 8 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 9 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 10 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 11 Ship travel to South America
- 12 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 13 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 14 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 15 Solo travellers in Chile
- 16 Living in rural South America
- 17 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 18 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 19 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 20 galapagos island
- 21 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 22 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 23 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 24 Is Buenos Aires cold in September
- 25 Colombia - Cycle holiday for 1 month
Afternoon All -