Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel by Bus in Peru
- 2 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 3 Safety in Rio?
- 4 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 5 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 6 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 7 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Argentina Trip report
- 9 Pantanal tour prices
- 10 My Lima Layover
- 11 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 12 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 13 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 14 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 15 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 16 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 17 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 18 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 19 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 22 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 23 tours and tips
- 24 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 25 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
Afternoon All -