Afternoon All -
At the end of the month I will be spending Christmas and New Years in Bogota and Cali. This is the first time I've traveled south of Panama, and I hate to admit it, but my Spanish is very rudimentary. I'll also be traveling alone. I'd like some insight from anyone who's spent some time in Bogota.
I'll be staying in Santa Barbara in the northern part of the city, and taking day trips down into the city. Looking to really see the true Bogota. Any suggestions?
Also, I'll be traveling to Cali for the annual festival. Anything I need to do/see besides bullfight, etc.
Thank you for your time.
1 week in Bogota/Cali Colombia
Afternoon All -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pantanal on your own
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 4 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 5 Ecuador - should we go?
- 6 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 7 Santiago 2 days
- 8 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 9 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 10 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 11 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 12 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 13 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 14 Lodge in Pantanal
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 20 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 21 Cell phone in Brazil
- 22 10 Full Days in Peru
- 23 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 24 10 day itinerary questions
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?