A girlfriend of mine and I are both about to do a veryyyyy long phd program, and we have 1 or 2 months of freedom to travel before the workload begins. I want a trip that is affordable, gorgeous, and adventurous and hits up multiple places. We are planning for June/July. We're both quitting our jobs in May, so things are a bit flexible. What are some good trip ideas/paths/routes/must-sees to accomplish? I am really not sure where to begin/end and how to be efficient in my planning in order to see the most I can see! Thanks for any help!
1-2 months before i park myself down to complete a phd.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 2 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 5 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 6 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 7 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 8 2 weeks in Argentina
- 9 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 10 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service