A girlfriend of mine and I are both about to do a veryyyyy long phd program, and we have 1 or 2 months of freedom to travel before the workload begins. I want a trip that is affordable, gorgeous, and adventurous and hits up multiple places. We are planning for June/July. We're both quitting our jobs in May, so things are a bit flexible. What are some good trip ideas/paths/routes/must-sees to accomplish? I am really not sure where to begin/end and how to be efficient in my planning in order to see the most I can see! Thanks for any help!
1-2 months before i park myself down to complete a phd.
View all South America activity »
- 1 Crellston and Others
- 2 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 3 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 4 Reflections on our South America trip
- 5 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 6 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 7 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 8 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 9 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 10 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 11 8 Days in Brazil
- 12 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 13 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 14 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 15 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 16 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 18 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 19 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 20 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 21 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 22 Peru Hop?
- 23 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 24 Uruguay Re-Do
- 25 Montevideo, Uruguay