I will be travelling in South America and it will be my first time there, So now I was wondering if you guys can help me to plan this trip...i would like to know the best Itinerary to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu falls, Bolivia, Peru(Machu Pucchu) and Ecuador.
Which cities do you recommend to visit (tourist attractions). well I am little lose trying to find out a nice itinenary, i don't want to spend time and money in places that dont worth it to go..i hope you can give some tips...I will apreciate!!!
Thank you in advance for any help,
Have a nice day everyone
- five Months in South America
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 2 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 3 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 4 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 5 Lodge in Pantanal
- 6 Pantanal on your own
- 7 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 8 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 9 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 10 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 11 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil
- 15 10 Full Days in Peru
- 16 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 17 10 day itinerary questions
- 18 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 19 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 20 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 21 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 22 Santiago 2 days
- 23 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru