I will be travelling in South America and it will be my first time there, So now I was wondering if you guys can help me to plan this trip...i would like to know the best Itinerary to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu falls, Bolivia, Peru(Machu Pucchu) and Ecuador.
Which cities do you recommend to visit (tourist attractions). well I am little lose trying to find out a nice itinenary, i don't want to spend time and money in places that dont worth it to go..i hope you can give some tips...I will apreciate!!!
Thank you in advance for any help,
Have a nice day everyone
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 2 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 3 South America this October
- 4 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 5 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 6 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 7 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 8 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 9 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 10 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 11 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 12 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 13 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 14 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 15 Santiago, Chile
- 16 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 17 limited time in Cusco
- 18 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 19 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 20 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 21 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 22 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 23 Back "home" in Barranco
- 24 Day trips from Montevideo
- 25 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil