I will be travelling in South America and it will be my first time there, So now I was wondering if you guys can help me to plan this trip...i would like to know the best Itinerary to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu falls, Bolivia, Peru(Machu Pucchu) and Ecuador.
Which cities do you recommend to visit (tourist attractions). well I am little lose trying to find out a nice itinenary, i don't want to spend time and money in places that dont worth it to go..i hope you can give some tips...I will apreciate!!!
Thank you in advance for any help,
Have a nice day everyone
- five Months in South America
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 4 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 7 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 8 Three weeks in South America
- 9 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 10 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 11 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 12 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 13 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 14 Easter Day in Rio
- 15 Argentina Trip report
- 16 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 17 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 18 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 21 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 22 Patagonia tour
- 23 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 24 Patagonia tour in April
- 25 Patagonia tour