I will be travelling in South America and it will be my first time there, So now I was wondering if you guys can help me to plan this trip...i would like to know the best Itinerary to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu falls, Bolivia, Peru(Machu Pucchu) and Ecuador.
Which cities do you recommend to visit (tourist attractions). well I am little lose trying to find out a nice itinenary, i don't want to spend time and money in places that dont worth it to go..i hope you can give some tips...I will apreciate!!!
Thank you in advance for any help,
Have a nice day everyone
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 2 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 3 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 4 Looking for travel buddies in Salta/Jujuy
- 5 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 6 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 7 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 8 Argentina vs Chile
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 11 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Planning Argentina Trip
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 16 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 17 Feria de las flores
- 18 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 19 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 20 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 21 comments
- 22 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 23 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 24 Huacachina, Peru
- 25 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March