I will be travelling in South America and it will be my first time there, So now I was wondering if you guys can help me to plan this trip...i would like to know the best Itinerary to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu falls, Bolivia, Peru(Machu Pucchu) and Ecuador.
Which cities do you recommend to visit (tourist attractions). well I am little lose trying to find out a nice itinenary, i don't want to spend time and money in places that dont worth it to go..i hope you can give some tips...I will apreciate!!!
Thank you in advance for any help,
Have a nice day everyone
- five Months in South America
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 4 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 5 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 6 Quito: Old city or new?
- 7 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 8 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 9 Bogota
- 10 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 11 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 13 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 14 4 weeks in Chile
- 15 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 16 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 17 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 18 Para Ti, Brazil
- 19 Advice needed for Colombia
- 20 Chile and Argentina
- 21 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 22 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 23 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 24 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 25 El valle de Elquí