I will be travelling in South America and it will be my first time there, So now I was wondering if you guys can help me to plan this trip...i would like to know the best Itinerary to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu falls, Bolivia, Peru(Machu Pucchu) and Ecuador.
Which cities do you recommend to visit (tourist attractions). well I am little lose trying to find out a nice itinenary, i don't want to spend time and money in places that dont worth it to go..i hope you can give some tips...I will apreciate!!!
Thank you in advance for any help,
Have a nice day everyone
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 2 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 5 Cajamarca
- 6 Choquequirao Questions
- 7 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 8 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 9 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 10 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 11 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 12 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 13 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 14 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 15 Sixty days in Colombia
- 16 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 17 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 18 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 19 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 20 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 21 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 22 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 23 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 24 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 25 Patagonia - Equipment