I will be travelling in South America and it will be my first time there, So now I was wondering if you guys can help me to plan this trip...i would like to know the best Itinerary to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu falls, Bolivia, Peru(Machu Pucchu) and Ecuador.
Which cities do you recommend to visit (tourist attractions). well I am little lose trying to find out a nice itinenary, i don't want to spend time and money in places that dont worth it to go..i hope you can give some tips...I will apreciate!!!
Thank you in advance for any help,
Have a nice day everyone
- five Months in South America
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 2 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 argentina & brazil
- 5 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 6 Brazilian music
- 7 Christmas in Cusco
- 8 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 9 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 12 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 13 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 14 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 15 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 16 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 19 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 20 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 21 Private sightseeing
- 22 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 23 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 24 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 25 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?