Should we go ziplining with Sky Trek in the Arenal area or with Canopy Safari in the Manual Antonio area? Also, when is the best time of day to do it, morning or afternoon? Thanks so muich.
Zip Lining in Costa Rica--best place, Arenal or Manual Antonio?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 2 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 3 mayan ruins family trip
- 4 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 5 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 6 Playa del Carmen
- 7 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 8 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 9 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 10 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 11 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 12 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 13 Mexico
- 14 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 19 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 20 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 21 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 22 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 23 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 24 Los cabos in January
- 25 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec