Should we go ziplining with Sky Trek in the Arenal area or with Canopy Safari in the Manual Antonio area? Also, when is the best time of day to do it, morning or afternoon? Thanks so muich.
Zip Lining in Costa Rica--best place, Arenal or Manual Antonio?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 2 8 days in costa rica!
- 3 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 4 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 5 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 6 Car Rental in Panama
- 7 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 8 Belize
- 9 Planning trip to Panama
- 10 Copa Airlines?
- 11 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 12 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 13 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 14 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 15 bicycle through central america
- 16 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 17 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 18 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 19 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Panama
- 21 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 22 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 23 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 24 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 25 Costa Rica