My husband and I are experienced travelers and would normally jump on going to a wedding in Zihua/Troncones in a heartbeat if it were just us. We now have small children and have been invited to a wedding that will take place in Troncones. Our kids will be 2.5 and 7 months at the time of the wedding. If we go, we'll take a family member along to assist.
A few questions: 1. Can the road from Zihua to Troncones be dangerous? 2. Would you advise staying in ZIhua or Troncones? 3. Is the surf rough in Troncones? Concerned about our toddler and too much wave action. 4. Are most places in Troncones open air? Might there be an issue with bugs or extreme heat in early May?
We know nothing about the Pacific coast of Mexico and so any information about traveling to this area with children would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Zihua & Troncones - Opinions
- 1 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 2 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 3 Oasis Cancun
- 4 Driving
- 5 Driving around costa ica
- 6 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 7 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 8 Campeche anyone?
- 9 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 10 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Belize in August with teens
- 13 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 14 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 15 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 17 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 18 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 19 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 22 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 23 Cancun day trips
- 24 Quick CR Trip Report
- 25 Notorized Letter of Consent