We visited BdC in 2008 and had to split our stay between Mariposa and La Palma. We loved the former, but did not care for the latter as much. The shower wasn't as private and the patio furniture was uncomfortable. We were a family of three at that point, and now are a family of 4 with our younger daughter being 5 years old, and we are planning to return to BdC in July. I am trying to choose between Pizote and Tucan. I heard Pizote has been renovated since we were there. Does anyone know of any pictures online of how it looks now? Can you recommend one over the other? One of our favorite things was lying down in the lounge chairs on Mariposa's patio. Are there lounge chairs at both of these cabinas, and do both have a secondary deck or patio? Also, if you have visited in July, how was the weather, and what part of the month were you there? I know I have a lot of questions, but please help. Thanks in advance, Fodorites!
Yet another Bosque del Cabo cabina question
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Departure tax
- 2 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 3 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 4 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 5 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 6 Costa Rica first timers
- 7 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 8 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 9 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 10 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 11 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 13 think twice before using expedia
- 14 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 15 best places in Baja
- 16 Beachfront in Tulum
- 17 Belize, first time
- 18 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 19 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 20 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 21 Costa Rica with young kids
- 22 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 23 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 24 Security in Oaxaca
- 25 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?