We visited BdC in 2008 and had to split our stay between Mariposa and La Palma. We loved the former, but did not care for the latter as much. The shower wasn't as private and the patio furniture was uncomfortable. We were a family of three at that point, and now are a family of 4 with our younger daughter being 5 years old, and we are planning to return to BdC in July. I am trying to choose between Pizote and Tucan. I heard Pizote has been renovated since we were there. Does anyone know of any pictures online of how it looks now? Can you recommend one over the other? One of our favorite things was lying down in the lounge chairs on Mariposa's patio. Are there lounge chairs at both of these cabinas, and do both have a secondary deck or patio? Also, if you have visited in July, how was the weather, and what part of the month were you there? I know I have a lot of questions, but please help. Thanks in advance, Fodorites!
Yet another Bosque del Cabo cabina question
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 3 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Renting a car in Cancun
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel