Tikal Inn? Everyone suggests the bungalows, but I don't recall reading anything about the rooms. Is there a reason that I would not want to stay in a room? Justify the extra expense, please. AND my quote includes breakfast, dinner and sunrise tour, however it seems we can easily arrange all of this once we arrive. So should I book lodging only or is it best to book with the inclusions?
I have one night left, where to put it? !! Do I need to add a night to any of these areas? I am tempted to just add a night to our beach time. But if I am shorting ourselves in any of these areas please let me know.
Arrive GUA 12:37 - shuttle directly to Lake Atitlan
3 nights at Posado de Santiaga (our interest thus far - explore the villages and lake and possible horseback, probably not going to do either of the large markets? mistake?)
3 nights in Antigua - hotel TBD (our interest thus far - coffee tour, city tour, surrounding villages, cooking class, simply explore this town and area)
Fly to Flores
2 nights TIkal Inn ( I ditched La Lancha - their quote was outrageous - just not worth it IMHO)
Fly to Ambergris Caye, Belize
5 nights Caribbean Villas
Fly home from BZE
As always, I truly appreciate and respect your advice.
Working on final details, Guat/Belize trip. Where to add? & Tikal Inn??'s
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 2 La paz at christmas
- 3 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 4 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 5 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 6 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 7 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 8 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 11 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 12 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 13 Costa Rica questions
- 14 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 15 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 16 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 17 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 18 Rainy season
- 19 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 20 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 21 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 22 booking rooms for spring break
- 23 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 24 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 25 Car Rental in Costa Rica