Tikal Inn? Everyone suggests the bungalows, but I don't recall reading anything about the rooms. Is there a reason that I would not want to stay in a room? Justify the extra expense, please. AND my quote includes breakfast, dinner and sunrise tour, however it seems we can easily arrange all of this once we arrive. So should I book lodging only or is it best to book with the inclusions?
I have one night left, where to put it? !! Do I need to add a night to any of these areas? I am tempted to just add a night to our beach time. But if I am shorting ourselves in any of these areas please let me know.
Arrive GUA 12:37 - shuttle directly to Lake Atitlan
3 nights at Posado de Santiaga (our interest thus far - explore the villages and lake and possible horseback, probably not going to do either of the large markets? mistake?)
3 nights in Antigua - hotel TBD (our interest thus far - coffee tour, city tour, surrounding villages, cooking class, simply explore this town and area)
Fly to Flores
2 nights TIkal Inn ( I ditched La Lancha - their quote was outrageous - just not worth it IMHO)
Fly to Ambergris Caye, Belize
5 nights Caribbean Villas
Fly home from BZE
As always, I truly appreciate and respect your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico
- 2 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Belize planning help
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Another Yucatan trip report
- 7 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 8 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 9 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 10 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 11 2017 SMA Trip
- 12 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 13 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 14 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 15 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 18 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 19 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 20 Bocas ??
- 21 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 22 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 23 Costa Rica Connection
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
Working on final details, Guat/Belize trip. Where to add? & Tikal Inn??'s