My husband and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica this December and want to go for 2-3 weeks. I've been perusing the forums for top attractions, things to do, etc, but what we really want to know is about work exchanges.
We love organic gardening, hiking, yoga, natural medicine, animal sanctuaries, etc. and we want to spend a few weeks working somewhere 4-6 hours to get free accommodation and food. We speak English and German and very little Spanish.
Based on the things we like to do, can you recommend a place that we should check out for a work-exchange? Maybe you've done something like this here? We've researched websites like WWOOF and WorkAway, but it's always nice to hear from someone who has personal experience with this. Ideally, we'd work one week on an organic farm and then another week on an animal sanctuary or retreat center 5 days per week with weekends off to explore the beautiful region. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 2 ƍ Ͼ ψ Ͽ 바카라사이트주소 ƍ Ͼ ψ Ͽ 카지노게임사이트ƍ ϾψϿ bus97 .COM
- 3 Merida in March
- 4 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 5 Mexico in March - questions
- 6 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 7 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 10 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 11 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 12 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 13 travel in Yucatan
- 14 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 15 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 16 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 17 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 18 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 19 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 20 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 21 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 22 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 23 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 24 Another Yucatan trip report
- 25 Trip Report - Yucatan