Is decent red wine readily available throughout Costa Rico, such as at Arenal hotels and on the Osa Peninsula? Are the Chilean and Argentine reds reasonably priced, like under $20 a bottle? Or should we bring our own supply? The "Black Box" wine travels well and is palatable for boxed wine. I'd be worried about glass bottle breakage in my suitcase. Any thoughts?
Wine Availability in Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 3 Costa Rica first timers
- 4 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 5 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 6 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 7 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 8 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 9 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 10 think twice before using expedia
- 11 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 best places in Baja
- 13 Beachfront in Tulum
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 16 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 17 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 18 Costa Rica with young kids
- 19 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Security in Oaxaca
- 22 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 25 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?