According to news reports here, Will Smith and son Jaden Smith will be in Costa Rica next week to shoot a movie called "After Earth." The location shots will be around La Fortuna and will include the waterfalls and the Venado Caverns. According to the Internet Movie Data Base, the premise of the film is "After a crash landing, a father and son explore an alien planet." I suppose a region with an active volcano and hot springs and caverns could pass for another planet. The film comes out sometime in 2013.
Will Smith shooting new movie in Costa Rica
- 1 Driving around costa ica
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Belize in August with teens
- 4 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 5 Campeche anyone?
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 11 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 12 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera