My family (inc. 8 and 11 year old) is headed to CR for first time for 9 days in August. We are thinking about starting in Arenal for three nights (Leaves and Lizards or Los Lagos) and then heading to Osa for 5 nights (BdC, Iguana and/or Lapos Rios). BdC sounds amazing and would like to visit for hiking, wildlife, etc. But I was thinking about splitting with Iguana or Lapos for surfing (boys wants to learn to surf) and diving (for my husband). We were going to try to also go to Nosara (Arenal - Osa - Nosara) but I think we will save time and flight $ by staying in Osa.
Any thoughts about these hotels in Arenal? We definitely want to go to Proyecto Asis and I'm not sure how we will decide between all the other activities in this area. Favorites?
Any thoughts about whether we need to split time in Osa to better enjoy water activities? If so, Iguana or LR? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://reviverxtry.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 3 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 4 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 5 Driving in CR
- 6 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 7 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 8 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 9 unsafe?
- 10 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 11 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 12 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 13 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 14 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 15 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 16 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 17 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 18 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 19 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 20 Non tourist beach in December
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sending things back home.
- 23 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 24 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 25 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids