Not too long until I head off to Mexico and Central America for 10 weeks! Only 14 sleeps to go!
Any last minute tips? safety? what to wear? places to avoid/visit? Border crossings?
Anything i really should pack? or leave behind..
I'm travelling overland for the whole trip from Mexico City to Panama City and everything in between, well except for El Salvador.
My question today though! What are laundry services like along the way? Should I be packing a clothesline and washing liquid or is it easy enough to drop a bag off somewhere and pick it later?
My itinerary doesn't have me in one place for more than 2 days or 3.
I am also taking along my netbook to update my blog and backup my photos as often as possible. Any tips or experiences with Wifi?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 2 One month surf and yoga
- 3 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 4 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 5 Returning home
- 6 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 7 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 8 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 9 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 10 Cancun all inclusive
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 13 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 14 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 15 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 17 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 18 White hair in Valladolid....
- 19 Roatan
- 20 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 22 Driving Time
- 23 Guanajuato
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas