Not too long until I head off to Mexico and Central America for 10 weeks! Only 14 sleeps to go!
Any last minute tips? safety? what to wear? places to avoid/visit? Border crossings?
Anything i really should pack? or leave behind..
I'm travelling overland for the whole trip from Mexico City to Panama City and everything in between, well except for El Salvador.
My question today though! What are laundry services like along the way? Should I be packing a clothesline and washing liquid or is it easy enough to drop a bag off somewhere and pick it later?
My itinerary doesn't have me in one place for more than 2 days or 3.
I am also taking along my netbook to update my blog and backup my photos as often as possible. Any tips or experiences with Wifi?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 2 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 4 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 5 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 6 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 7 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 10 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 11 3rd-10th april
- 12 May in Central America
- 13 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 14 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 15 Four night is PV
- 16 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 17 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 18 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 19 San Miguel
- 20 Oaxaca in march
- 21 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 22 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 23 Snorkeling trips
- 24 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 25 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation