Not too long until I head off to Mexico and Central America for 10 weeks! Only 14 sleeps to go!
Any last minute tips? safety? what to wear? places to avoid/visit? Border crossings?
Anything i really should pack? or leave behind..
I'm travelling overland for the whole trip from Mexico City to Panama City and everything in between, well except for El Salvador.
My question today though! What are laundry services like along the way? Should I be packing a clothesline and washing liquid or is it easy enough to drop a bag off somewhere and pick it later?
My itinerary doesn't have me in one place for more than 2 days or 3.
I am also taking along my netbook to update my blog and backup my photos as often as possible. Any tips or experiences with Wifi?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico in March - questions
- 2 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 3 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 4 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 5 Merida in March
- 6 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 7 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 8 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 9 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 10 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 11 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 12 travel in Yucatan
- 13 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 14 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 15 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 16 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 17 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 20 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 21 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 22 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 23 Another Yucatan trip report
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Cabo San Lucas weather in November