Not too long until I head off to Mexico and Central America for 10 weeks! Only 14 sleeps to go!
Any last minute tips? safety? what to wear? places to avoid/visit? Border crossings?
Anything i really should pack? or leave behind..
I'm travelling overland for the whole trip from Mexico City to Panama City and everything in between, well except for El Salvador.
My question today though! What are laundry services like along the way? Should I be packing a clothesline and washing liquid or is it easy enough to drop a bag off somewhere and pick it later?
My itinerary doesn't have me in one place for more than 2 days or 3.
I am also taking along my netbook to update my blog and backup my photos as often as possible. Any tips or experiences with Wifi?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 “Until everyone has access
- 2 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 3 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 4 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 9 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 10 Tulum (camping)
- 11 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 12 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 13 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 14 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 15 Riviera Maya
- 16 Excursions
- 17 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 19 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 20 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 21 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 22 Eric Brahms
- 23 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 24 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 25 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA