Not too long until I head off to Mexico and Central America for 10 weeks! Only 14 sleeps to go!
Any last minute tips? safety? what to wear? places to avoid/visit? Border crossings?
Anything i really should pack? or leave behind..
I'm travelling overland for the whole trip from Mexico City to Panama City and everything in between, well except for El Salvador.
My question today though! What are laundry services like along the way? Should I be packing a clothesline and washing liquid or is it easy enough to drop a bag off somewhere and pick it later?
My itinerary doesn't have me in one place for more than 2 days or 3.
I am also taking along my netbook to update my blog and backup my photos as often as possible. Any tips or experiences with Wifi?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 2 Guanajuato
- 3 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 4 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 5 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 6 Fishing around Arenal
- 7 First time CR intinerary help
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 dental implants
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 Costa Rica- July trip
- 12 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 13 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 14 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 15 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 16 help from a Panamanian
- 17 Best Panama beach area?
- 18 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 19 Guanacaste
- 20 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Riu Cancun
- 22 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 23 Passport expires soon
- 24 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 25 Need Suggestions for Guatemala