Not too long until I head off to Mexico and Central America for 10 weeks! Only 14 sleeps to go!
Any last minute tips? safety? what to wear? places to avoid/visit? Border crossings?
Anything i really should pack? or leave behind..
I'm travelling overland for the whole trip from Mexico City to Panama City and everything in between, well except for El Salvador.
My question today though! What are laundry services like along the way? Should I be packing a clothesline and washing liquid or is it easy enough to drop a bag off somewhere and pick it later?
My itinerary doesn't have me in one place for more than 2 days or 3.
I am also taking along my netbook to update my blog and backup my photos as often as possible. Any tips or experiences with Wifi?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 2 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 3 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 4 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 5 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 8 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 9 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 10 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 11 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 12 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 14 Music Video
- 15 July Adventure
- 16 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 17 Guatemala trip in August?
- 18 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 19 Driving Central America
- 20 Nicaragua -- connection
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 june trip-help with itinerary
- 23 3 weeks on the west coast
- 24 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 25 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN