Not too long until I head off to Mexico and Central America for 10 weeks! Only 14 sleeps to go!
Any last minute tips? safety? what to wear? places to avoid/visit? Border crossings?
Anything i really should pack? or leave behind..
I'm travelling overland for the whole trip from Mexico City to Panama City and everything in between, well except for El Salvador.
My question today though! What are laundry services like along the way? Should I be packing a clothesline and washing liquid or is it easy enough to drop a bag off somewhere and pick it later?
My itinerary doesn't have me in one place for more than 2 days or 3.
I am also taking along my netbook to update my blog and backup my photos as often as possible. Any tips or experiences with Wifi?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Yucatan Trip--which plan sounds better?
- 2 Good eats near Lagunamar?
- 3 Hotel in Los Cabos? JW Marriott, Marquis, Hilton or Westin?
- 4 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 5 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 6 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 7 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 8 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 9 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 10 Returning home
- 11 White hair in Valladolid....
- 12 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 13 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 14 Uber in Panama
- 15 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 16 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 17 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 18 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 19 4 days in Belize
- 20 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 21 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 22 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 23 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 24 Sayulita in September
- 25 Tulum Ruins