I've never been to Mexico, but we are considering a trip in June. I just checked expedia and travelocity and the cheapest from Austin Texas is $875. Is this about right? Should I look for a pacakge deal? I read that Sun Country is out of business so maybe this has something to do with it. Any ideas? Thanx....
Why is airfare to Mexico so expensive?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning trip to Panama
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Car Rental in Panama
- 4 Copa Airlines?
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 7 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 8 Belize
- 9 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 10 bicycle through central america
- 11 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 12 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 13 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 14 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Panama
- 16 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 17 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 18 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 19 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Which of these locations?
- 22 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 23 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 24 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun