Just wondering if anyone can comment on the Balsa half day class II/III rafting versus the Rio Tenorio river Class III/VI rafting. Have rafted twice before in the states on the East Coast but not in years but try to keep in shape. Looking for an adventure and read that Balsa is a bit serene...have heard the 13 ft drop on the Rio Tenorio river can be "walked" around if you are not up for the challenge..Any suggestions would be great. We are in our mid to late forties...thanks.
White water rafting
- 1 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 2 Quick CR Trip Report
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 5 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 6 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 7 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 9 Cancun day trips
- 10 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 11 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 12 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 13 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 16 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 17 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 18 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 19 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 20 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 23 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 24 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 25 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report