Just wondering if anyone can comment on the Balsa half day class II/III rafting versus the Rio Tenorio river Class III/VI rafting. Have rafted twice before in the states on the East Coast but not in years but try to keep in shape. Looking for an adventure and read that Balsa is a bit serene...have heard the 13 ft drop on the Rio Tenorio river can be "walked" around if you are not up for the challenge..Any suggestions would be great. We are in our mid to late forties...thanks.
White water rafting
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 3 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 6 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 7 Riu vs Westin?
- 8 Sim card and power
- 9 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 10 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 11 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 12 Mexico region question
- 13 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 14 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 15 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 16 Costa rica help
- 17 car rental companies
- 18 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 19 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 20 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 21 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 22 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 23 cozumel tennis
- 24 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 25 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?