We are considering visiting South America in February next year and would need some advice on where to go and which country to choose. We'll probably have no more 2 weeks to explore it. Every country looks beautiful in its own way and we're struggling to choose. Chile is one of our options so far and so is Peru,but we have not made up our minds yet so. We do want to experience spactacular scenary and wilderness but we're also interested in the cultural heritage of the continent.
Which part of SA for a holiday in February?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 2 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 3 Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 5 Trip ideas needed please
- 6 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 7 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 8 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 13 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 14 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 15 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Mex City Restaurant
- 18 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 19 costa rica in two weeks
- 20 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 21 Cancun Hotel
- 22 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 23 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 24 Cuernavaca
- 25 sales tax in Mexico