This summer, my family of three teens, 13,16,18, will be going to Mexico for a week! But we aren't sure where to go! They prefer places not saturated with tourists and resorts. We don't want to miss out on beautiful beaches and ruins,but we enjoy a more authentic feel when we travel. This will be our first time and we aren't sure if certain places are right for us. I've seen Puerto Vallarta recommended on multiple sites but I don't know how crowded it'll be. We also will most likely be renting a car and could travel between areas if that is required! Thank you for your help.
- 1 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 4 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 5 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 6 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 7 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 8 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 9 Oasis Cancun
- 10 Driving
- 11 Driving around costa ica
- 12 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 13 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 14 Campeche anyone?
- 15 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 Belize in August with teens
- 18 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 19 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 21 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 22 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 23 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 Just back from Puerto Vallarta