My husband and I will be traveling with our 3 small girls, all under 6 years old in July 2017 to CR. We are looking for a place to stay for one week that is on a beach that provides the following -
direct beach access
safe beach for children no large surf waves that don't allow us to bring the kids in
safe town that is walking distance for dinners
SAFE area in general
Prefer an area that has still preserved some of the CR feel and not just a developed american destination in CR...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 3 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Interjet Airline
- 6 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 7 One month surf and yoga
- 8 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 9 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 10 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 11 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 12 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 13 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 14 Cancun all inclusive
- 15 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 16 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 17 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 18 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 20 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 21 White hair in Valladolid....
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 25 Driving Time