Hi Fellow Travelers,
My husband and I are considering a Belize trip in early June. First of all, is it too hot that time of year? Judging from the post I just read about May and heat we may consider our backup, Machu Picchu.
We would like to do one of Chaa Creek's combo beach and jungle all inclusive packages but not sure which beach location to choose. We would stay four nights at Chaa Creek and three on the beach. We are not interested in diving, fishing, or sunbathing. We would like snorkeling, kayaking, and maybe visiting a local town or village to do some shopping. Any input about the area or hotels would be greatly appreciated. Here are the hotel options:
Chabil Mar Villas
El Pescador Beach Resort
Las Terrazas Resort
Inn at Robert’s Grove
Mata Chica Beach Resort
Which beach hotel to combine with Chaa Creek?
Hi Fellow Travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City