I have looked through old threads to try and answer this question but can't find anything so I am throwing it out there...how does one decide WHERE to do a zip line tour? Is there anything significantly different between doing one in Arenol or in MA?
Where to zipline?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize in June?
- 2 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 3 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 4 Mexico City
- 5 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 6 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 7 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 8 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 9 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 10 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 11 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 12 Monteverde Accomodations
- 13 Oaxaca in November
- 14 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 15 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 16 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 19 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 20 Dominical Costa Rica
- 21 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 22 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?
- 23 Best places to see in Mexico for 5 day Thanksgiving trip?
- 24 getting from point A to B to C in Costa Rica
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids