We are flying into Liberia, then heading up to Nicaragua for 5 or 6 nights in March. To avoid any headaches, we wanted to stay a night or two near Liberia so that we do not have any trouble getting to the airport. We have looked into the Playa Hermosa area... Does anyone have any other suggestions of towns that would be within an hour away?
Where to stay near Liberia airport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica first timers
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 4 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 5 think twice before using expedia
- 6 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 7 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 8 best places in Baja
- 9 Beachfront in Tulum
- 10 Belize, first time
- 11 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 12 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 13 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 14 Costa Rica with young kids
- 15 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 Security in Oaxaca
- 18 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 19 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 20 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 21 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 22 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 23 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 24 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 25 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica