We are flying into Liberia, then heading up to Nicaragua for 5 or 6 nights in March. To avoid any headaches, we wanted to stay a night or two near Liberia so that we do not have any trouble getting to the airport. We have looked into the Playa Hermosa area... Does anyone have any other suggestions of towns that would be within an hour away?
Where to stay near Liberia airport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera maya
- 2 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 3 Cabo Alternative
- 4 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 5 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 6 Cancun in March
- 7 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 8 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 11 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 12 8 days in costa rica!
- 13 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 14 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 15 Car Rental in Panama
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 17 Belize
- 18 Planning trip to Panama
- 19 Copa Airlines?
- 20 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 21 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 22 bicycle through central america
- 23 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 24 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 25 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?