I'll be traveling to Honduras for some humanitarian work in June and I want to take a few days to relax and snorkel in Roatan afterward with my husband. I am torn between staying near the West end so we have access to a variety of restaurants (we don't really care much about clubs and bars though) and going somewhere more quiet elsewhere that has a variety of good food in their own restaurant. Snorkeling will be our main activity, but we also enjoy nature and will take a day trip or two somewhere to go hiking or see other sites. Since my accommodations will be basic and casual on the mainland, I'd like something a little nicer on Roatan. Any recommendations?
Where to stay in Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 4 Costa Rica questions
- 5 booking rooms for spring break
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 8 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 9 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 10 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 11 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 12 Guatemala customs question
- 13 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 14 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 15 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 16 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 17 Mextrotter
- 18 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 19 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 20 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 21 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 22 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 23 costa rica
- 24 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 25 Car rental Cancun