I'll be traveling to Honduras for some humanitarian work in June and I want to take a few days to relax and snorkel in Roatan afterward with my husband. I am torn between staying near the West end so we have access to a variety of restaurants (we don't really care much about clubs and bars though) and going somewhere more quiet elsewhere that has a variety of good food in their own restaurant. Snorkeling will be our main activity, but we also enjoy nature and will take a day trip or two somewhere to go hiking or see other sites. Since my accommodations will be basic and casual on the mainland, I'd like something a little nicer on Roatan. Any recommendations?
Where to stay in Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Osa Hotel Questions
- 2 Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 4 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 7 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 8 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 9 Trip ideas needed please
- 10 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 11 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 12 tours to gatun locks panama
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 15 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 16 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 17 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 18 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 19 Mex City Restaurant
- 20 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 21 costa rica in two weeks
- 22 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 23 Cancun Hotel
- 24 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 25 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta