I'll be traveling to Honduras for some humanitarian work in June and I want to take a few days to relax and snorkel in Roatan afterward with my husband. I am torn between staying near the West end so we have access to a variety of restaurants (we don't really care much about clubs and bars though) and going somewhere more quiet elsewhere that has a variety of good food in their own restaurant. Snorkeling will be our main activity, but we also enjoy nature and will take a day trip or two somewhere to go hiking or see other sites. Since my accommodations will be basic and casual on the mainland, I'd like something a little nicer on Roatan. Any recommendations?
Where to stay in Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 2 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 3 costa rica catamaran trips
- 4 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 6 Interbus and San Jose
- 7 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 8 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 9 Cancun nightlife
- 10 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 11 Trip ideas needed please
- 12 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 13 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 14 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 15 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 16 Playa del Carmen
- 17 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 18 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 19 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 tours to gatun locks panama
- 22 Panama in October
- 23 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 24 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 25 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help