Wondering what your take on the various parts of Panama City is?
I will be there from December 28th - January 2nd
I'm so far staying in Perejil with a tour group until the 30th.
Then I'm on my own!
I was looking to stay in Casco Viejo for the 30th - 2nd. It just seems lovely and picturesque, however upon doing some research I was finding this may not be the safest of places to stay. Particularly for a young solo female traveller. Even in the day?
The comments on forums that talk about safety in this area are from around 2009 - so I'm wondering if this info could be a little dated?
I'm not sure what I'll get to do over the few days on my own - given its new years.
I was looking to stay at the Tantalo Hotel (so I can still enjoy the new years festivities, but feel safe in my own hotel?)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://supplementsgarden.com/follinique-hair-treatment
- 2 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 3 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 4 Non tourist beach in December
- 5 unsafe?
- 6 Driving in Mexico
- 7 Sending things back home.
- 8 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 9 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 10 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 12 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 13 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 14 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 15 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 17 White hair in Valladolid....
- 18 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 19 unsafer?
- 20 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 21 Budget Belize
- 22 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 23 Costa Rica for business
- 24 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Mexico City safety