Wondering what your take on the various parts of Panama City is?
I will be there from December 28th - January 2nd
I'm so far staying in Perejil with a tour group until the 30th.
Then I'm on my own!
I was looking to stay in Casco Viejo for the 30th - 2nd. It just seems lovely and picturesque, however upon doing some research I was finding this may not be the safest of places to stay. Particularly for a young solo female traveller. Even in the day?
The comments on forums that talk about safety in this area are from around 2009 - so I'm wondering if this info could be a little dated?
I'm not sure what I'll get to do over the few days on my own - given its new years.
I was looking to stay at the Tantalo Hotel (so I can still enjoy the new years festivities, but feel safe in my own hotel?)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 My Topic Title [ ↓ ] 바카라사이트주소[ ↓ ] Bus97.com [ ↓ ]카지노게임사이트
- 2 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 3 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 4 Mexico in March - questions
- 5 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 6 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 7 Merida in March
- 8 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 9 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 10 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 11 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 12 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 13 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 14 travel in Yucatan
- 15 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 16 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 17 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 18 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 19 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 20 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 21 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 22 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 23 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 24 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 25 Another Yucatan trip report