Wondering what your take on the various parts of Panama City is?
I will be there from December 28th - January 2nd
I'm so far staying in Perejil with a tour group until the 30th.
Then I'm on my own!
I was looking to stay in Casco Viejo for the 30th - 2nd. It just seems lovely and picturesque, however upon doing some research I was finding this may not be the safest of places to stay. Particularly for a young solo female traveller. Even in the day?
The comments on forums that talk about safety in this area are from around 2009 - so I'm wondering if this info could be a little dated?
I'm not sure what I'll get to do over the few days on my own - given its new years.
I was looking to stay at the Tantalo Hotel (so I can still enjoy the new years festivities, but feel safe in my own hotel?)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ACCESS : Tec*h SUPP0RT VERIZON MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 3 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 4 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 5 3-song-download/
- 6 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 7 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 8 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 9 Spending USD in Mexico
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Food poisoning?
- 12 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 13 Best plan - suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 15 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 16 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 17 Guanacaste in October
- 18 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 19 Good lunch spot
- 20 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 21 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 22 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 23 Art School
- 24 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 25 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico