Trying to plan a short 4 night vacation in January. I like Cabo because I can get there by noon and still have a full day on return day. I've never been to cabo. The Westin has a great deal, $2200 for 2 people flight and hotel. Are restaurants close? I'd prefer not to rent a car. Will it be warm enough to catch rays by the pool? Are there any hotels that are nicer or in a better location?
Where to stay in Cabo
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mextrotter
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 4 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 7 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 8 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 9 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 10 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 11 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 12 Costa Rica questions
- 13 costa rica
- 14 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 16 Car rental Cancun
- 17 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 18 Christmas in Puebla?
- 19 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 20 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 21 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 22 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 23 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 24 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help