Trying to plan a short 4 night vacation in January. I like Cabo because I can get there by noon and still have a full day on return day. I've never been to cabo. The Westin has a great deal, $2200 for 2 people flight and hotel. Are restaurants close? I'd prefer not to rent a car. Will it be warm enough to catch rays by the pool? Are there any hotels that are nicer or in a better location?
Where to stay in Cabo
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Car Rental in Panama
- 4 Panama
- 5 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 6 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 7 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 8 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 9 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 10 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 11 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Which of these locations?
- 15 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 16 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 17 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 18 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 19 Renting a car in Cancun
- 20 Possible Mexico Trip
- 21 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 24 MEXIGO TOURS
- 25 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations