We have enough miles to go to either-went to Cancun 30 years ago-PDC sounds nice. Going to the 'X' parks looks fun, nice beach and snorkeling. We do not party or drink, so that's not what we are looking for. Costa Rica sounds like a lot of activities, but not the pretty beaches of the Yucatan, and getting around sounds like a pain. But someplace we want to explore. leaning towards Yucatan, but are the beaches swimable? Heard it's tough to swim-any thoughts are great, or other suggestions.
where to go on my miles-Playa del Carmen or Costa Rica
- 1 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 2 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 3 Oasis Cancun
- 4 Driving
- 5 Driving around costa ica
- 6 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 7 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 8 Campeche anyone?
- 9 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 10 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Belize in August with teens
- 13 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 14 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 15 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 17 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 18 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 19 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 22 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 23 Cancun day trips
- 24 Quick CR Trip Report
- 25 Notorized Letter of Consent