We have been to CR a few times - Manuel Antonio, Arenal, Monteverde, Jaco.....looking at checking out a new area - perhaps a little less touristy with the family - boys 14 and 11. Our boys have only been once to the Arenal area - and they didnt get to see much wildlife - so this location should be rich in fauna. Any ideas?? Prefer to fly into SJO.
Where to go in Costa Rica??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 2 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 3 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 4 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 5 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 6 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 7 Costa Rica help
- 8 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 11 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 12 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 13 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 14 Belize in June?
- 15 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 16 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 17 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 18 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 19 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 20 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 21 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 22 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 23 Monteverde Accomodations
- 24 Oaxaca in November
- 25 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste