We have been to CR a few times - Manuel Antonio, Arenal, Monteverde, Jaco.....looking at checking out a new area - perhaps a little less touristy with the family - boys 14 and 11. Our boys have only been once to the Arenal area - and they didnt get to see much wildlife - so this location should be rich in fauna. Any ideas?? Prefer to fly into SJO.
Where to go in Costa Rica??
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 3 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 6 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 7 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 8 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 9 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 10 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 11 Somewhere hot!
- 12 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 13 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 14 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Cancun-discounts.com
- 17 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 18 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 19 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old