My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Central America. We are hoping to go to Belize, Honduras (Utila) maybe Guatemala if we have time and Costa Rica. We would love to go Baja California to see the whales but not sure if w will have time.
Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go and what to do? Not sure where is best to fly into? We will be there December/January time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling. We had thought of doing some voluntary work with turtles. Any recommendations?
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 3 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 4 live from PV !
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 7 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 8 Mexico
- 9 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 10 Belize planning help
- 11 Another Yucatan trip report
- 12 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 15 2017 SMA Trip
- 16 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 17 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 18 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 19 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 20 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 21 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 22 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 23 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 24 Bocas ??
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination