My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Central America. We are hoping to go to Belize, Honduras (Utila) maybe Guatemala if we have time and Costa Rica. We would love to go Baja California to see the whales but not sure if w will have time.
Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go and what to do? Not sure where is best to fly into? We will be there December/January time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling. We had thought of doing some voluntary work with turtles. Any recommendations?
Any advice would be really helpful.
Where to go in Central America
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning trip to Panama
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 4 Copa Airlines?
- 5 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 6 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 7 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 8 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 9 Panama
- 10 bicycle through central america
- 11 Car Rental in Panama
- 12 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 13 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 14 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 15 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Which of these locations?
- 19 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 20 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 21 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 Renting a car in Cancun
- 24 Possible Mexico Trip
- 25 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?