My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Central America. We are hoping to go to Belize, Honduras (Utila) maybe Guatemala if we have time and Costa Rica. We would love to go Baja California to see the whales but not sure if w will have time.
Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go and what to do? Not sure where is best to fly into? We will be there December/January time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling. We had thought of doing some voluntary work with turtles. Any recommendations?
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 피망포커 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 포커머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 바둑이족보 ▣≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 포커카드 ◐≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 Returning home
- 6 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 7 Cancun all inclusive
- 8 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 9 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 10 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 11 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 12 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 13 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 14 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 16 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 17 White hair in Valladolid....
- 18 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 19 Roatan
- 20 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 21 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 23 Driving Time
- 24 Guanajuato
- 25 best new site in costa rica