My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Central America. We are hoping to go to Belize, Honduras (Utila) maybe Guatemala if we have time and Costa Rica. We would love to go Baja California to see the whales but not sure if w will have time.
Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go and what to do? Not sure where is best to fly into? We will be there December/January time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling. We had thought of doing some voluntary work with turtles. Any recommendations?
Any advice would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 생방송카지노☆☆ぢ【VVViP１.COM】.☆생방송바카라☆
- 2 인터넷카지노✔⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙✔ 인터넷카지노
- 3 인터넷카지노✔⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙✔ 인터넷카지노
- 4 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 5 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 6 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 7 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 8 Day trips from around Los Suenos?
- 9 Finally made it!
- 10 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 11 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 12 Cancun, Costa Rica, Belize, or BEACH elsewhere?
- 13 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 14 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 15 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 16 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 17 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 18 Copa Airlines?
- 19 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 20 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 21 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 22 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 23 Tulum (camping)
- 24 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 25 Suggestions for tour for last day