My boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world and as part of it we are planning on spending 4 weeks in Central America. We are hoping to go to Belize, Honduras (Utila) maybe Guatemala if we have time and Costa Rica. We would love to go Baja California to see the whales but not sure if w will have time.
Has anyone got any tips or ideas on where to go and what to do? Not sure where is best to fly into? We will be there December/January time. We love the outdoors, trekking, nature, the sea, diving and snorkelling. We had thought of doing some voluntary work with turtles. Any recommendations?
Any advice would be really helpful.
Where to go in Central America
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mextrotter
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 4 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 7 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 8 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 9 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 10 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 11 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 12 Costa Rica questions
- 13 costa rica
- 14 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 16 Car rental Cancun
- 17 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 18 Christmas in Puebla?
- 19 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 20 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 21 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 22 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 23 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 24 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help