I've be intently researching where to go (to take and work) with my TEFL certification to teach English. I am having a really hard time deciding because everywhere seems amazing. I currently live in San Francisco, California and am originally from Michigan. I have only been out of the states a few times one was very touristy on a cruise and the other for school in Buenos Aries, Argentina. I looking to learn Spanish while i live and work in a Spanish speaking country. I have been looking at Costa Rica, Mexico City, Playa del Carmen, and Guatemala as my top choices. Would like some help narrowing that down some.
Where to go for TEFL
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 6 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 7 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 8 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 9 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 10 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport