I've be intently researching where to go (to take and work) with my TEFL certification to teach English. I am having a really hard time deciding because everywhere seems amazing. I currently live in San Francisco, California and am originally from Michigan. I have only been out of the states a few times one was very touristy on a cruise and the other for school in Buenos Aries, Argentina. I looking to learn Spanish while i live and work in a Spanish speaking country. I have been looking at Costa Rica, Mexico City, Playa del Carmen, and Guatemala as my top choices. Would like some help narrowing that down some.
Where to go for TEFL
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 7 Days in Cost Rica--asking for advice
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 Cheap Hotels in Mexico City?
- 4 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 5 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 6 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 7 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 8 Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- 9 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 10 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 11 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 12 La paz at christmas
- 13 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 14 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 15 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 16 Guatemala customs question
- 17 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 18 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 19 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 20 Costa Rica questions
- 21 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 22 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 23 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 24 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 25 Rainy season