I've be intently researching where to go (to take and work) with my TEFL certification to teach English. I am having a really hard time deciding because everywhere seems amazing. I currently live in San Francisco, California and am originally from Michigan. I have only been out of the states a few times one was very touristy on a cruise and the other for school in Buenos Aries, Argentina. I looking to learn Spanish while i live and work in a Spanish speaking country. I have been looking at Costa Rica, Mexico City, Playa del Carmen, and Guatemala as my top choices. Would like some help narrowing that down some.
Where to go for TEFL
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Planning trip to Panama
- 4 Car Rental in Panama
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 8 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 9 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 10 bicycle through central america
- 11 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 12 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 13 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 14 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Panama
- 16 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 17 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 18 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 19 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Which of these locations?
- 22 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 23 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 24 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun