My son will be graduating from college this summer and will hopefully have his CPA by then as well. I want to plan a week to ten day trip, not sure which month is best, to either Belize or Costa Rica. We both love the ocean, would like to take a guided hike in the jungle, and would love to go zip lining. Having never ventured past Mexico I am seeking the sage advice of this who have traveled into Central America. I know virtually nothing about the area. In Costa Rica, Pacific side or Caribbean side? What towns would have interesting sights and things to do?
Where To Go For Son's Graduation Trip...Belize or Costa Rica?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 2 Sim card and power
- 3 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 5 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 6 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 7 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 8 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 9 Mexico region question
- 10 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 11 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 12 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 13 Costa rica help
- 14 car rental companies
- 15 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 16 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 17 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 18 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 19 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 20 cozumel tennis
- 21 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 22 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 24 Baja California
- 25 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun