If you could go to one place in Costa Rica with young kids - to see wildlife and to make sure there is a swimming pool nearby - with maybe an option for surfing, where would you go? I don't want to move around much - if at all. Is there anywhere that satisfies this? I was thinking Corcovado for wildlife but not sure if it's the best place for young kids.
Thanks! Have a great holiday all!
Where in Costa Rica?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 2 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 3 Cancun-discounts.com
- 4 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July