If you could go to one place in Costa Rica with young kids - to see wildlife and to make sure there is a swimming pool nearby - with maybe an option for surfing, where would you go? I don't want to move around much - if at all. Is there anywhere that satisfies this? I was thinking Corcovado for wildlife but not sure if it's the best place for young kids.
Thanks! Have a great holiday all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Merida in March
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 4 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 5 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 6 Mexico in March - questions
- 7 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 8 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 9 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 10 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 11 travel in Yucatan
- 12 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 13 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 14 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 15 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 16 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 19 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 20 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 21 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 22 Another Yucatan trip report
- 23 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 24 Cabo San Lucas weather in November
- 25 Chichen Itza - Yucatan, Mexico