If you could go to one place in Costa Rica with young kids - to see wildlife and to make sure there is a swimming pool nearby - with maybe an option for surfing, where would you go? I don't want to move around much - if at all. Is there anywhere that satisfies this? I was thinking Corcovado for wildlife but not sure if it's the best place for young kids.
Thanks! Have a great holiday all!
Where in Costa Rica?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 2 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 3 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 4 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 5 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 6 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 7 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 8 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 9 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 10 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 11 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 12 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 13 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 14 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 15 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 16 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 17 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 18 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 19 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 20 Merida-where to stay
- 21 Mexico City Hotels
- 22 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 24 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 25 Snorkeling