If you could go to one place in Costa Rica with young kids - to see wildlife and to make sure there is a swimming pool nearby - with maybe an option for surfing, where would you go? I don't want to move around much - if at all. Is there anywhere that satisfies this? I was thinking Corcovado for wildlife but not sure if it's the best place for young kids.
Thanks! Have a great holiday all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ATM DUMPS PIN TRACK 1/2 CC CVV TRANSFER WESTERN UNION
- 2 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 3 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 4 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 5 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 6 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 7 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 8 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 10 La Fortuna via Poas
- 11 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 12 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 13 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 14 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 15 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 16 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 17 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 18 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 19 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 20 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 21 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 22 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 23 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 24 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 25 Should I take my hiking boots?