If you could go to one place in Costa Rica with young kids - to see wildlife and to make sure there is a swimming pool nearby - with maybe an option for surfing, where would you go? I don't want to move around much - if at all. Is there anywhere that satisfies this? I was thinking Corcovado for wildlife but not sure if it's the best place for young kids.
Thanks! Have a great holiday all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Cost of prepaid taxis from Queretaro bus station to San miguel dAllende?
- 4 Best resort for our situation?
- 5 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 6 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 7 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 8 Driver needed for Panama City
- 9 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 10 Tikal
- 11 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 12 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 13 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 14 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 15 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 16 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 17 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 18 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 19 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 20 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 21 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 22 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 23 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 24 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 25 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!