We will be finishing an OAT trip, but have a 5 hr. afternoon (Tuesday) lay over in San Salvador at the end before our flight back to San Francisco. OAT can't arrange any activities, so I'm wondering if anyone of you might know of something to do or see during this time. I hate to spend it sitting in the airport. I don't know how far out the airport is from any village or city, but I would imagine we would have a clear 3 hrs to visit something. We will have probably seen San Salvador's major sites upon our arrival. So this would be something a bit out of the ordinary. Thanks for suggestions. kls
What to do in San Salvador during 5 hr. layover?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 2 Car Rental in Panama
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 4 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 5 Belize
- 6 Planning trip to Panama
- 7 Copa Airlines?
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 11 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 15 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Panama
- 18 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 19 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 20 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 21 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Which of these locations?
- 24 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 25 B & B in Oaxaca?