Im planning my honeymoon, and have narrowed it down to Mexico. Im looking at two resorts Secrests Maroma and Banyan Tree. I like them both for different reasons. I like that Secrets is all inclusive (have never been to an all inclusive) and think this would make things convinient and easy. However, Banyantree is more secluded and private, and the property is beautiful and seems more relaxing. However, Banyan Tree is more expensive. Also, looking for thoughts on if you need to rent a car if staying at Banyan Tree. Looking for thoughts on which resort would be a better choice to stay, or just looking for thoughts in general from people that have stayed at either or both. We're looking for a nice beach, good food, and something relaxing and suited as a honeymoon destination!
What Resort to Pick?! Secrets Maroma or Banyan Tree in Riviera Maya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City