Im planning my honeymoon, and have narrowed it down to Mexico. Im looking at two resorts Secrests Maroma and Banyan Tree. I like them both for different reasons. I like that Secrets is all inclusive (have never been to an all inclusive) and think this would make things convinient and easy. However, Banyantree is more secluded and private, and the property is beautiful and seems more relaxing. However, Banyan Tree is more expensive. Also, looking for thoughts on if you need to rent a car if staying at Banyan Tree. Looking for thoughts on which resort would be a better choice to stay, or just looking for thoughts in general from people that have stayed at either or both. We're looking for a nice beach, good food, and something relaxing and suited as a honeymoon destination!
What Resort to Pick?! Secrets Maroma or Banyan Tree in Riviera Maya
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 3 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 7 Backpack vs Wheels
- 8 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 9 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 10 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 11 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.