Im planning my honeymoon, and have narrowed it down to Mexico. Im looking at two resorts Secrests Maroma and Banyan Tree. I like them both for different reasons. I like that Secrets is all inclusive (have never been to an all inclusive) and think this would make things convinient and easy. However, Banyantree is more secluded and private, and the property is beautiful and seems more relaxing. However, Banyan Tree is more expensive. Also, looking for thoughts on if you need to rent a car if staying at Banyan Tree. Looking for thoughts on which resort would be a better choice to stay, or just looking for thoughts in general from people that have stayed at either or both. We're looking for a nice beach, good food, and something relaxing and suited as a honeymoon destination!
What Resort to Pick?! Secrets Maroma or Banyan Tree in Riviera Maya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 2 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 3 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 4 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Mexico Trip
- 7 Osa Hotel Questions
- 8 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Cabo San Lucas
- 11 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 12 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 13 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 14 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 20 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 21 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 24 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 25 Mex City Restaurant