Im planning my honeymoon, and have narrowed it down to Mexico. Im looking at two resorts Secrests Maroma and Banyan Tree. I like them both for different reasons. I like that Secrets is all inclusive (have never been to an all inclusive) and think this would make things convinient and easy. However, Banyantree is more secluded and private, and the property is beautiful and seems more relaxing. However, Banyan Tree is more expensive. Also, looking for thoughts on if you need to rent a car if staying at Banyan Tree. Looking for thoughts on which resort would be a better choice to stay, or just looking for thoughts in general from people that have stayed at either or both. We're looking for a nice beach, good food, and something relaxing and suited as a honeymoon destination!
What Resort to Pick?! Secrets Maroma or Banyan Tree in Riviera Maya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 2 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 3 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 4 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 7 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 8 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 9 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 21 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 22 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 23 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 24 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 25 1 month itinerary US/Mexico