I am getting ready to go on vacation to a <a href="www.redfrogbeach.com/panamaresorts.html"> Panama Resort </a> and I am really excited for this trip. Last year I went to <a href="http://www.breezypalms.com/?gclid=CLLi1O794qQCFQbX5wodxmZ0Lw">Breezy Palms</a> in Chile and had the time of my life. I am really excited about this trip because of the different activities that we are going to have. I am really excited about the zip line and seeing different little animals. QUESTION…. What type of bugs or animals should I be careful with in Panama? Any tips on the different things that I should avoid or take to panama?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 3 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 4 La Fortuna via Poas
- 5 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 6 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 7 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 8 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 9 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 10 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 11 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 12 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 13 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 14 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 15 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 18 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 19 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 20 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 21 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 22 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 23 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 24 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans
- 25 Manuel Antonio or Uvita