I am getting ready to go on vacation to a <a href="www.redfrogbeach.com/panamaresorts.html"> Panama Resort </a> and I am really excited for this trip. Last year I went to <a href="http://www.breezypalms.com/?gclid=CLLi1O794qQCFQbX5wodxmZ0Lw">Breezy Palms</a> in Chile and had the time of my life. I am really excited about this trip because of the different activities that we are going to have. I am really excited about the zip line and seeing different little animals. QUESTION…. What type of bugs or animals should I be careful with in Panama? Any tips on the different things that I should avoid or take to panama?
What do I need to take to Bocas Del Toro?
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 3 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 4 Adopt an animal donation?
- 5 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 6 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 7 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 8 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 9 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 10 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 11 Backpack vs Wheels
- 12 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 13 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 14 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 15 Help with 5 days touring time
- 16 Costa Rica trip in March
- 17 Safety in Ixtapa
- 18 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 19 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 20 Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 22 Roatan advice
- 23 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 24 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 25 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?