I am getting ready to go on vacation to a <a href="www.redfrogbeach.com/panamaresorts.html"> Panama Resort </a> and I am really excited for this trip. Last year I went to <a href="http://www.breezypalms.com/?gclid=CLLi1O794qQCFQbX5wodxmZ0Lw">Breezy Palms</a> in Chile and had the time of my life. I am really excited about this trip because of the different activities that we are going to have. I am really excited about the zip line and seeing different little animals. QUESTION…. What type of bugs or animals should I be careful with in Panama? Any tips on the different things that I should avoid or take to panama?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 2 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 3 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 4 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 5 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 6 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 7 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 8 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 9 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 10 Fonda Vela
- 11 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 12 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 13 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 14 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 15 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 16 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 17 Driver needed for Panama City
- 18 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 19 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 20 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 21 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 22 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 23 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip
- 24 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 25 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge