I am getting ready to go on vacation to a <a href="www.redfrogbeach.com/panamaresorts.html"> Panama Resort </a> and I am really excited for this trip. Last year I went to <a href="http://www.breezypalms.com/?gclid=CLLi1O794qQCFQbX5wodxmZ0Lw">Breezy Palms</a> in Chile and had the time of my life. I am really excited about this trip because of the different activities that we are going to have. I am really excited about the zip line and seeing different little animals. QUESTION…. What type of bugs or animals should I be careful with in Panama? Any tips on the different things that I should avoid or take to panama?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chiefs vs Raiders
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 3 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 4 Mexico
- 5 live from PV !
- 6 Belize itinerary help
- 7 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 Another Yucatan trip report
- 10 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 11 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 12 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 13 2017 SMA Trip
- 14 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 15 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 16 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 17 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 18 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 19 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 20 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 21 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 22 Bocas ??
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 24 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 25 Costa Rica Connection