I am getting ready to go on vacation to a <a href="www.redfrogbeach.com/panamaresorts.html"> Panama Resort </a> and I am really excited for this trip. Last year I went to <a href="http://www.breezypalms.com/?gclid=CLLi1O794qQCFQbX5wodxmZ0Lw">Breezy Palms</a> in Chile and had the time of my life. I am really excited about this trip because of the different activities that we are going to have. I am really excited about the zip line and seeing different little animals. QUESTION…. What type of bugs or animals should I be careful with in Panama? Any tips on the different things that I should avoid or take to panama?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 2 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 3 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 4 Renting Car in Mexico
- 5 Car Rental in Cancun
- 6 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 9 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 10 reliable car rental company??
- 11 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 12 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 13 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 14 Planning a trip to Panama
- 15 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 17 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 18 best air route san diego to san jose
- 19 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 20 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 21 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 22 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 23 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 24 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 25 Puerto Vallarta