My teacher invited me to her house for dinner w/ her mother and young daughter for Dia de San Pedro which appears to be an important day/week of festivities. What do I bring to dinner - a cake, or maybe a toy for her daughter? It will be a small group I think - my teacher, her 4 yo and su abuela. They bought new dresses for the day so I'm thinking they'll still be wearing them at dinner (?) - is it appropriate I wear a dress as well? (Its black which I hope isn't what you only wear to funerals in GUA)
what do i bring to celebratory dinner in Guatemala?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 2 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 3 Renting a car in Cancun
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 7 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 8 A Week in Montezuma
- 9 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 10 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 11 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February