We were in Cabo a couple of weeks ago and took a whale watching trip with Cabo Expeditions. Ricardo was our captain. The trip was great, lasting about 2 1/2 hours and costing around $65 per person. We saw humpbacks and grays. One gray surfaced and showed his fluke three times in a couple of minutes, I noted that while Capt. Ricardo chased the whales, he did not endanger them. We highly recommend their service.
Whale watching in Cabo San Lucas
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Excellence DR vs rivera or Iberostar Grand Rivera? or Jamaica AL?
- 2 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 3 Panama City safe for Solo Woman Traveler
- 4 Quick trip to Mexico City for 4 nights this Christmas
- 5 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 6 Mexico Vacation
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 8 Nicaragua in January
- 9 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 10 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 11 white water rafting in Dominical
- 12 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 14 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 15 Car rental in Cancun
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 17 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 18 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 19 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 20 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 21 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 22 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 23 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 24 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 25 San Miguel De Allende