We were in Cabo a couple of weeks ago and took a whale watching trip with Cabo Expeditions. Ricardo was our captain. The trip was great, lasting about 2 1/2 hours and costing around $65 per person. We saw humpbacks and grays. One gray surfaced and showed his fluke three times in a couple of minutes, I noted that while Capt. Ricardo chased the whales, he did not endanger them. We highly recommend their service.
Whale watching in Cabo San Lucas
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 2 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 3 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 4 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 5 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 6 Merida-where to stay
- 7 Mexico City Hotels
- 8 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 11 Snorkeling
- 12 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 13 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 14 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 15 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 16 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 17 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 19 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 20 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 21 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 22 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 23 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 24 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 25 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica