We were in Cabo a couple of weeks ago and took a whale watching trip with Cabo Expeditions. Ricardo was our captain. The trip was great, lasting about 2 1/2 hours and costing around $65 per person. We saw humpbacks and grays. One gray surfaced and showed his fluke three times in a couple of minutes, I noted that while Capt. Ricardo chased the whales, he did not endanger them. We highly recommend their service.
Whale watching in Cabo San Lucas
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa rica help
- 2 car rental companies
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo