My son is in Tamarindo Costa Rica and he is planning a weekend trip. They are planning on going to San Juan Del Sur. Any other suggestions on cool places to go? Hotels? things to see along the way. I think they will be taking a bus. Any input is appreciated. He is 21 and will be traveling with 4 other college age students.
Weekend trip from Tamarindo Costa Rica to Nicaragua?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 2 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 14 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 15 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 18 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 19 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 20 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 21 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 22 Tocumen Airport layover
- 23 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 24 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Sayulita infomation