My son is in Tamarindo Costa Rica and he is planning a weekend trip. They are planning on going to San Juan Del Sur. Any other suggestions on cool places to go? Hotels? things to see along the way. I think they will be taking a bus. Any input is appreciated. He is 21 and will be traveling with 4 other college age students.
Weekend trip from Tamarindo Costa Rica to Nicaragua?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Planning trip to Panama
- 3 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 4 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 5 Panama
- 6 bicycle through central america
- 7 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 8 Car Rental in Panama
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 11 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 12 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 13 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 14 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 15 Costa Rica
- 16 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 17 Which of these locations?
- 18 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 19 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 20 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 21 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 22 Renting a car in Cancun
- 23 Possible Mexico Trip
- 24 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 25 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun